Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ANOTHER U.S. POLICE OFFICER KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIEN

Immigration/US Borders
    See other Immigration/US Borders Articles
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=107416

Title: Illegal alien kills cop (Alabama)
    Source: Huntsville Times
    Published: Aug 31, 2005
    Author: Keith Clines
    Post Date: 2005-08-31 19:21:26 by supertracpak

An apparent illegal immigrant has been charged with Monday's shooting death of Huntsville police officer Daniel Golden.

Police charged Benito Albarran, 31, with capital murder Monday night, about six hours after Golden was gunned down in the parking lot of a Jordan Lane restaurant. Albarran is in the Madison County Detention Facility on Wheeler Avenue without bond.

Police Chief Rex Reynolds, flanked by police department senior administrators, said at a Tuesday afternoon news conference that he did not know Albarran's occupation.

Albarran had "fraudulent documents" on him, Reynolds said. The chief said police are assuming Albarran is in the country illegally because he did not have any documents to prove he is here legally.

Golden, a second-shift patrol officer in the west precinct, responded to a domestic call at Jalisco, a Mexican grocery and restaurant, at 2648 Jordan Lane about 3:20 p.m. Monday. Reynolds said the 911 call concerned a woman in distress. Reynolds did not know the relationship between Albarran and the woman, other than to say they "were together."

Golden apparently got out of his patrol car and was shot in the parking lot. Reynolds said Golden returned fire, but he did not know how many shots Golden fired. No one else was injured in the shooting.

Reynolds said he was waiting for the forensics report when asked how many times Golden was shot. He did say that from witnesses accounts, Golden was not shot after falling to the ground and he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Reynolds said he did not know what kind of gun the shooter used, other than it was a pistol and police are tracing it.

Golden, 27, was rushed to Huntsville Hospital by ambulance. He died there a couple of hours later without ever regaining consciousness.

Police took several people at the scene into custody. Albarran was charged with capital murder about 9 p.m. Monday. No one else has been charged, but Reynolds said that if the investigation shows that anyone else knew what was going to happen, police will consider appropriate charges.

Albarran has not confessed to the shooting, Reynolds said.

Golden, a three-year veteran with the department, was the first Huntsville police officer to die in the line of duty since William T. Gaskin was shot to death while trying to make an arrest in 1968. In the city's bicentennial year, Golden became the eighth known city police officer to die in the line of duty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My blood boils again as I read about another innocent American killed by an illegal ailen. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DIE BEFORE BUSH AND HIS CROONIES GET IT?

Steelerbabe, I'm pretty sure this happened almost to the day of Katrina hitting. That's probably how it went without the usual attention it would have been given. I know it really makes you wonder, HOW GWB can ignore this. America's law enforcement agencies should be up in arms over this. I'm sure they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somebody (AuntB, I think) posted on some other thread that she was going to work on compiling some statistics to show how many U.S. citizens have been killed by illegal aliens -- thinking that it would probably add up to more than died in the 9/11/2001 attacks.

In addition to that, I wish we could get some estimate on how many U.S. citizens have been displaced from their homes because of illegal immigration. I.e., those who left their homes because of crime, safety, drugs, noise, garbage, declining property values, etc. as well as those who were in essence forced out by "newcomer" intimidation when they were no longer welcome there. My guess is that the numbers would be pretty astronomical -- and I think there are likely thousands who want out of these now foreign occupied neighborhoods but don't have the money to get out (if they own a house that has declined in value, for example).

I don't know if the information is available to be gathered. Probably much more likely for the killings than the displacement. But, if we had it, it would be something to hit the politicians over the head with. I know it would be dismissed by the opposition claiming it is all just racism; but, hopefully that dog ain't going to hunt much longer. Maybe somebody with resources like CIS, Time mag, Lou Dobbs could be encouraged to look into these things.

And, steelerbabe, speaking of boiling blood. I usually fall asleep with the radio on and a couple of hours ago I was knocked awake by hearing a guest on "the coast to coast am" show talking about how by 2025 or so France would no longer be France and Germany would no longer be Germany due to excessive population growth in Muslim countries and excessive immigration from those Muslim countries into France and Germany (and other European countries). I'm paraphrasing and condensing a little to keep this shorter. I identified that with the U.S. no longer being the U.S. in some relatively short time because of excessive population growth to our south and excessive immigration into this country from the south. Western civilization as we know it is committing suicide via immigration. I like western civilization -- the culture, the values, what has been accomplished in government systems, the sacrifices made by our ancestors, our art, our history (it's not perfect), appreciation for freedom and for the environment. Maybe it's not superior to others, but at least as a reflection of my values I think it is. I really want to keep it. I suppose that makes me a redneck racist according to the general consensus of all the PC indoctrinated drones and not many folks have escaped that indoctrination. But that is okay because our heritage, our country, our freedoms, preserving the environment, a days pay for a days work, a reasonable quality of life with adequate food and a little heat in the winter, and a whole bunch of other things are more important than whether or not I'm labeled a redneck racist.

ANOTHER U.S. POLICE OFFICER KILLED BY ILLEGAL ALIEN
    Another one of Bush's good hearted folks that just sneaked in to find work.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yet another "willing worker doing the work Americans won't do".

As for the west being consumed by a bunch of "immigrants", Pat Buchanan wrote a book on it a few years ago called "The Death of the West", appropriately. America, Australia, Eastern/Western/Southern Europe, and Israel will all cease to exist. The only country that will survive, according to the book, is (Muslim) Albania.

See the common thread in all of those places? Because of the "common thread", everybody dismissed the book because "it's just ol' Racist Pat again and he's just spouting off from his own ignorance again".

Meanwhile, France and Germany now have Turkish and North African populations that refuse to assimilate, and can get away with it because they've let in so many of them out of the "guilt of not being diverse". England is going to disappear before both of those countries. Australia has cut off immigration altogether, but still can't stop the waves of people coming in from Asian overpopulated hellholes. Why do you think that Israel gave up Gaza? It has something to do with the campaign that they have now to allure "Jews aged 18-30" into living there. They're finally being "pushed into the sea".

And I don't think I need to get into our situation. The readers on this site know it all too well.

Oh, but don't you ever say this stuff! Otherwise you're a racist!

See what Liberalism has done to the world?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledg ... 012734.htm

Posted on Thu, Oct. 27, 2005

Testimony: Huntsville policeman slain after gun jammed

Associated Press

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - Witnesses said a Huntsville police officer was shot to death after his pistol apparently jammed in a gun battle with a man in front of a Mexican restaurant, a detective told a judge Wednesday.

Officer Daniel Golden, 27, was shot in the head about 3:30 p.m. Aug. 29 outside the Jalisco Grocery. Golden died about two hours later at Huntsville Hospital.

When the shooting began, officer Daniel Golden was walking backward and returning Benito Albarran's fire, investigator Charlie Gray said Wednesday.

Then Golden raised his hands in the air in front of him and seemed to be pleading for a stop to the gunfire before he fell on his back and lost his pistol. Albarran, 31, then stood over Golden and fired two shots into his face. He is charged with capital murder.

Gray said Golden was answering a domestic violence call made to the 911 center by Albarran's wife, Laura, shortly before 3:30 p.m.

When he arrived, Albarran came out the front door and started shooting, witnesses told investigators.

After Golden was shot, Gray said Albarran bummed a cigarette from a bystander, leaned against a car and smoked until other officers arrived.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=4033770&nav=0hBE

Click for Video

Man accused of killing HPD officer in court
    Oct 26, 2005, 09:10 PM PDT

The man accused of killing a Huntsville police officer appeared before a judge Wednesday afternoon.

A preliminary hearing was held for Benito Albarran.

He's charged with capital murder in the shooting death of Officer Daniel Golden.

He stood before a courtroom packed with family and friends of the slain officer.

Albarran was silent as his defense team questioned Charlie Gray, an investigator for the major crimes unit at Huntsville Police Department.

Gray told the judge about the night Officer Daniel Golden was shot and killed and about the evidence collected at the scene.

After the preliminary hearing, we talked to the defense. "We're going to do everything we can to make sure our client gets good representation and we're going to respect the family in their grieving process," says Richard Jaffee, Alabarran's attorney.

According to the DA's office, the case will be turned over to the grand jury.

They'll look over all the evidence and decide whether there's enough to indict Benito Albarran.

That could happen in the next four months.

Forensics evidence still needs to be completed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legislation needs to be proposed that gives the death penalty to any illegal alien who commits a felony. If we deport them, they will just come back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast