Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-Illegal Immigration Candidates Speak Out

Anti-Illegal Immigration Candidates Speak Out
    June 27th, 2008, 6:00 am · 5 Comments · posted by Erin Carlyle

American Independent Party/ Constitution Party Presidential candidate Dr. Chuck Baldwin talks issues with Leo Chapinski, left, and Michael Jackson after the California Coalition for Immigration Reform meeting in Garden Grove. Photo by Ken Steinhardt.

A presidential and congressional candidate seeking the anti-illegal immigration vote fired up a sympathetic crowd at the Garden Grove Women’s Club last night.

American Independent Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin promised, if elected, to free imprisoned former U.S. Border Patrol Agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean, who have been convicted of shooting an illegal immigrant at the border.

Ted Hayes, who is challenging long-standing 35th Congressional District incumbent Maxine Waters, ended his impassioned speech about the need for tighter borders by breaking into â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

80 people ? Come on you fat lazy Spoiled Americans . Fight for your Country . I wish to High Hell i could have been there . Long drive from Fl to Garden Grove .
    Baldwin is looking very stable to me now . I believe he will get my vote . Dam McAmnesty and obama-snob . I want my Country back
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Baldwin is my guy, right now. No one else is close.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's looking like it will be Baldwin for me also and my family
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

AE

So he will be on the November ballot all across America? If so, I will give him my vote.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Chuck Baldwin has my vote.

maybe W can play with the idea of all the Baldwin supporters on Alipac and maybe get a Thumbs Up from Chuck
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*