Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent to Lou Dobbs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland,

Great idea, sending it to Dobbs. Yes, I could see the video without a problem.

Dixie,

the people that called in the false police reports should be punished and publicly humiliated
    In Fl. it's against the law to make a false police report.
    Also, they should have to pay the bill for all the security, including any overtime, the chopper and it's FUEL!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Militarization & Federalization of Police Forces Troubli

This is just another glaring example of policing gone amuk in America today. Increasingly the enemy of the police is the average law abiding citizen seeking only to seek redress of his greivances, exercise his rights, or move freely in his own country and increasingly the enemy of all of this and of the people themselves is becoming the police. It's a rapidly evolving policy. I was attacked by an illegal alien several years ago who tried to kill me with his car and the NC Highway Patrol Trooper who came to the scene threatened me with arrest, harassed me, disposed of my property without a court order on his own, and then suggested he would lie in front of a magistrate. Even victims are the enemy it seems and the continuing trend of putting police officers into battle dress uniforms with combat boots is creating an atmosphere that does not lend itself to feeling that you are in a free country rather than some kind of war zone where you can be tasered for exercising your rights and in this case even if you fought for the ideal of those rights. The war on drugs and terror is for law enforcement a federal cash bonanza of equipment not needed and they have to show something to get something back and it's hard to take either seriously when you can go to a store and see a police officer dressed in black BDU's standing in line with 20 illegal aliens and not doing a thing about it either, but I would bet money this same police officer would be ready to bust the heads of any fellow American citizen or worse if ordered to. Our entire system of policing is broken and devoid of original purpose and objective and the quality of people entering this profession, even at elite levels such as the highway patrol, has diminished greatly over the years it would seem. I feel very badly for this veteran and it's obvious that the answer to his question is, "No. It would have been fine if you had shown up with 20,000 people here illegally flying Mexican flags because we would not dare do anything to enforce that federal law but if you broken any other federal law whatsoever or if we just don't like you being here we are coming down on you like a hammer." There is your answer. There is your future in this country increasingly looking like, being policed and ruled as, a newly emerging third world state.

Mark

I've been a very law-abiding citizen all my life.

Years ago at work, when we still had off duty cops as security, there was one officer, who I inadvertantly found out was working undercover at a different facility.

Later, we had a long conversation...philosophical in nature. Don't even remember what many topics we covered, but I DO remember telling this officer that I prayed that would NEVER live in a police state. The officer's head just snapped around and looked at me, in shock. The officer said, 'I'll quit first."

I DO NOT envy good, decent officers the problems they must be encountering now.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: Militarization & Federalization of Police Forces Tro

Quote Originally Posted by ifcdirector
    This is just another glaring example of policing gone amuk in America today. Increasingly the enemy of the police is the average law abiding citizen seeking only to seek redress of his greivances, exercise his rights, or move freely in his own country and increasingly the enemy of all of this and of the people themselves is becoming the police. It's a rapidly evolving policy. I was attacked by an illegal alien several years ago who tried to kill me with his car and the NC Highway Patrol Trooper who came to the scene threatened me with arrest, harassed me, disposed of my property without a court order on his own, and then suggested he would lie in front of a magistrate. Even victims are the enemy it seems and the continuing trend of putting police officers into battle dress uniforms with combat boots is creating an atmosphere that does not lend itself to feeling that you are in a free country rather than some kind of war zone where you can be tasered for exercising your rights and in this case even if you fought for the ideal of those rights. The war on drugs and terror is for law enforcement a federal cash bonanza of equipment not needed and they have to show something to get something back and it's hard to take either seriously when you can go to a store and see a police officer dressed in black BDU's standing in line with 20 illegal aliens and not doing a thing about it either, but I would bet money this same police officer would be ready to bust the heads of any fellow American citizen or worse if ordered to. Our entire system of policing is broken and devoid of original purpose and objective and the quality of people entering this profession, even at elite levels such as the highway patrol, has diminished greatly over the years it would seem. I feel very badly for this veteran and it's obvious that the answer to his question is, "No. It would have been fine if you had shown up with 20,000 people here illegally flying Mexican flags because we would not dare do anything to enforce that federal law but if you broken any other federal law whatsoever or if we just don't like you being here we are coming down on you like a hammer." There is your answer. There is your future in this country increasingly looking like, being policed and ruled as, a newly emerging third world state.

Mark
    I agree 100%. Alot of cops are out of control. One of the largest groups of unfriendly, egotistical, power hungry, insecure,DO NOTHING, ass kissers in existance today. Some still exist, but cops with good common sense are becoming a rare breed.[/b]
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

You have no idea where this country would be with out that thin blue line. You need to walk that mile in their shoes since you people are so fast to judge them all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland,
    I realize that not all cops are bad but you can't possibly be defending what was done here. This is wrong on many levels. Sometimes you have to say no. I will not. Just who the hell where they protecting? When the cops start arresting, tasering and incarcerating a 62YO disabled vet who was a threat to NO one they are acting like goons. The mayor and police should all be taken to task for such as this crap! When law abiding citizens have to fear their own police department something is very wrong.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I think, that from what happened here, there was clearly a leadership problem.

The police chief allocated a massive amount of money, equipment, and resources to a small peaceful group of Americans.

I would bet my dollar on some of his men were operating on a hair trigger because of the lack of need for police presence.

If there had been no arrest, the police chief would be in hot water for spending 20+k to ramp up security over nothing.

Police officers do what they are told by the higher ups.

Police officers do not get to chose where they will and will not go. I saw one or two officers initiate the wrongful arrest in these videos. Once an officer starts moving, the time has passed for any other officer to do anything else but assist.

COI is right. Nobody on our boards should be bashing all police. There are so many great officers in the US that are COMPLETELY on our side on this issue and anyone that would risk offending them needs a reality check.

W

We better remove all the metal eagle adorned flag polls from our school auditoriums. They are just too dangerous to have around children.

You have no idea where this country would be with out that thin blue line. You need to walk that mile in their shoes since you people are so fast to judge them all.
    Absolutely.

It's real easy to talk ugly about the PD until you need them. Everyone must realize that they are people too and they make mistakes. Cops are not flawless. I have several law enforcement relatives and I have also had a cop lie about a traffic violation in court, which cost me $250. I've also had them come to my aid. I've seen all sides of it.

A few months after my crazy day in municipal court, the judge was removed by the city council. I didn't get my money back but I got some vindication.

My questions is where were the higher ranking officers? Sounds like there was a lot of bad judgement going around. They called in a chopper, swat and three agencies? Talk about overkill. Sounds like intimidation and a way to discourage future protest.

Dixie

Only four out of the eighty cops who were sent there participated in the incident with the old man. Judging by the picture, it very well may have been a small group of Mexicans.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast