Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure. I feel that some people in Congress are really trying to do a great job so they can stay in office and push their main cause, which is citizenship for illegals.

I still, when asked to send those emails to Congress, send them to him. I never look at his reply because it is either a canned response or probably something that would get my blood pressure up.

I live and work in Middlesex County in New Jersey. I find it to be pretty messed up that My hours at work are continually cut and those hours are given to illegals who can't even speak English! And people wonder why it is so hard to make a living anymore! It makes me really ILL that things like that are permitted to happen! How is our government going to allow companies to get away with this like that when there are plenty of people who were born here that need the jobs? That are having problems making ends meet. People who are finding it difficult to support their families? It really makes me wonder what our world is coming to. I work for the McDonalds Corporation. And this is an American company? If that is true why are all of the signs and stuff in my store posted in Spanish? Why and I expected to train people who can't understand a word I say? Why are these people who are illegal and can't even speak the language allowed to make the money that some guy is trying to make to take care of his wife and newborn baby? It just confuses me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12