Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arizona Man Charged with Murder for Shooting at Springfield,

I have looked but I haven't found an article about the bus shooting in MO. The guy just shot another guy on the bus dead. The shooter Muhammed Dawod had knives and guns in a bag and he didn't speak any English!! Says he from AZ, I wonder if he left his prayer rug in the desert.

Search warrant reveals suspected Greyhound bus shooter had gun, knife, and 37 rounds of ammunition

Mohamed Dawod is charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action
    Video: Witness and Police Talk About a Fatal Shooting at the Greyhound Bus Station in Springfield

Breaking News: Shooting at Greyhound Bus Station in Springfield
    Update: Arizona Man Charged with Murder for Shooting at Springfield, MO Bus Station

VIDEO: Springfield Police ask FBI to join Greyhound bus station shooting investigation due to language barrier

Reporter, Photographer

6:31 p.m. CDT, September 13, 2011
    Springfield, Mo—

A search warrant reveals more information about the weapons police say they found on a man accused of shooting another Greyhound bus passenger to death. Mohamed Dawod, 25, is charged with first degree murder and armed criminal action. Witnesses say Mohamed Dawod calmly fired one round into the back of passenger 32-year-old Justin Hall. Hall later died at the hospital from the injury.

In a ten page search warrant, officers detail what they found inside two bags they say Dawod carried on the bus. Witnesses say Dawod tried to fire more shots but his gun jammed. Several witnesses held him to the ground until police arrived to make an arrest.

According to the search warrant, Dawod had 37 .22 caliber long rifle rounds and a nine and a half inch knife. Police say the knife was in a sheath on his belt. "I think the thing that probably saved him from the death penalty being an option was that his weapon jammed. There could have been absolute total carnage," local attorney Roger Jones said. He is not representing Dawod but is following the case. "Based on the facts of this case I think if he would have got every one of those rounds off there could have been a dozen people on the floor," Jones said.

Jones says he believes the case does meet the criteria for a first degree murder charge but says he is uncertain it meets death penalty requirements. Chief Assistant Greene County Prosecutor Todd Myers says prosecutors have not discussed whether or not they will seek the death penalty. “We don't have the full investigation,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Shariamerica: Islam, Obama, and the Establishment Clause
    http://youtu.be/ErzxOz3Dzv8

The U.S. government condemns burning the Qur'an. Yet the U.S. government burns Bibles. This is a clear violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn