Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes!!! Arizona rocks!!! Moving there...

Good for you Stevo1. My sentiments exactly!! You are my kind of man!!! Keep it up. Best regards, Bob.

Re: ILLegal ALIENS

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1
    What is the argument here? every single alien "BROKE THE LAW!" Our Government, past & present, Republican & Democrat, have allowed the invasion of 20 to 30 million criminals and uneducated peons which is the largest invasion of any Nation, at any time, by any means & in direct violation of Article IV, Section IV of our Constitution.

This refusal to abide by our Constitution or enforce our Immigration Laws should be classified as Treason of the most foul kind, & as grounds for impeachment & trials for Treason!

Not only have they allowed the invasion, they force American tax payers to pay Billions on Billions of dollars to provide Welfare, Prison cells, Educate the invaders numerous children, and free medical care, at the same time the invading horde break numerous laws and massive document fraud, & are destroying our schools, hospitals, communities, culture and standard of living while Robbing, Raping, Killing & Assaulting American Citizens WAKE UP PEOPLE!
    Welcome Steve! You're in the right place!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New immigration bill puts local police on front line of border battle

by Alicia E. Barrón

Posted on April 13, 2010 at 8:34 PM

PHOENIX – There was both outrage and praise Tuesday night for the passage of what many are calling the "toughest immigration law in the country.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is great, I'm contacting my Texas Reps righ away. The only thing is I'd be willing to bet the frigging ACLU has a team of lawyers on their way to AZ as I write. I hope someone will be able to explain to them their help isn't needed.

Yippee! Thank you ARIZONA! Please sign the bill, Governor Brewer, and get your law enforcement onto the task of stopping illegal immigration and sending those who have already broken our laws back where they came from.

Wow .. this is so exciting for America.

Congratulations ARIZONA! And again, thank you so much for leading the way on this issue. You are one of our most important border states and if the other border states pass this law, then the other states will be bound to follow suit.

And WELCOME TO ALIPAC Steveo1!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only good thing about having Janet Napolitano as Head Secretary of DHS is that she is no longer Governor of Arizona, where she would have no hesitations to veto this milestone bill.

Now hopefully other states will follow Arizona's lead, which should have been the policy of the entire country from the beginning.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Now hopefully other states will follow Arizona's lead, which should have been the policy of the entire country from the beginning.
    Exactly LAPhil! Our city of LA (and this state) needs it badly! One can dream...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This good news about this law BUT

This law also means that United States Citizens can not solicit or be hired for day labor work even though it is meant to help get rid of the illegals.
    So now our own day laborers will be forced to be "in the shadows".
    They should have exempted Citizens and Naturalized Citizens from this law.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast