Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Arizona Sheriff Arpaio to Unleash 800 Deputies on Undocument

Arizona Sheriff Arpaio to Unleash 800 Deputies on Undocumented Immigrants

New America Media, News Report, Text and Photos: Valeria Fernández , Posted: Feb 15, 2010

PHOENIX -- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio announced last week that he would train 881 of his own deputies to arrest undocumented migrants in the course of their normal duties.

The announcement by the Maricopa County sheriff has come under fire from some legal scholars who argue he would be acting beyond the scope of the law and immigrant advocates who say this would further weaken the immigrant community’s tenuous relationship with law enforcement officials.

Arpaio’s controversial immigration sweeps of Latino neighborhoods led to claims of racial profiling. In October, the federal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) revoked an agreement, known as 287(g), that allowed 160 of his officers to act as immigration agents.

Now, Arpaio says he can do this under his own authority. He has enlisted the help of Kris W. Kobach, a University of Missouri law professor, who was an advisor to former attorney general John Ashcroft during the Bush administration. Kobach, who works as an attorney for the Immigration Reform Law Institute, was paid an undisclosed amount of money to oversee the two-hour training.

Kobach argues that local police have “inherent authorityâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheriff Arpaio for President!!

Just for the satisfaction of watching the ACLU, the SPLC, and LaRaza scream and writhe in pain!! I would dance in the streets just to hear their anguished cries. I despise those Anti-American traitors who live off the sweat of hard-working American tax-payers. They sicken me.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Sheriff Arpaio for President!!

Just for the satisfaction of watching the ACLU, the SPLC, and LaRaza scream and writhe in pain!! I would dance in the streets just to hear their anguished cries. I despise those Anti-American traitors who live off the sweat of hard-working American tax-payers. They sicken me.
    Go, Sheriff Joe!!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This man is doing what every sheriff in America should be doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed that article left off anti, in front of immigrant, a lot.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Banned
    GO JOE!!!!!!

its going to be fun to see what the open border groups have to say about this. lets get out the salsa and chips and watch em whine

"“Legally, it is highly suspect because there’s a long tradition on the other side of the opinion, â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    its going to be fun to see what the open border groups have to say about this. lets get out the salsa and chips and watch em whine
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Even on the leftist anti-Americans website where this is posted, 80% of the posters support Joe.