Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Arrested Illegal Immigrants Sue U.S. Over 287(g)

Arrested Illegal Immigrants Sue U.S. Over 287(g)

Last Updated: Fri, 10/15/2010 - 11:48am

In a remarkably contemptuous move, three illegal immigrants marked for deportation after committing crimes are suing the U.S. government over the program that targeted them for removal.

The illegal aliens live in Georgia’s Cobb County, which has a population of about 600,000, and were discovered to be undocumented after getting arrested by local police for state crimes. One got booked after car crash for not having a driver’s license, another for shoplifting and the other for felony forgery.

Thanks to a local-federal partnership known as 287(g), the illegal immigrant criminals were reported to federal authorities for removal. The program has been effective in reducing violent crime in local communities and aiding in the deportation of tens of thousands of criminal illegal aliens who would otherwise fall through the cracks.

But 287(g) is unconstitutional because it “impermissibly delegates federal powers to local authorities with insufficient oversight,â€

Oh here we go again with another BS story that we are doing things unfairly to HISPANICS. It is not color,it is HISPANICS. They ARE ILLEGAL AND BROKE THE LAWS. What a buch of ignorant dumba *&^

So who is their attorney?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"Among the defendants are ICE Director John Morton, Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren, a Georgia Department of Public Safety investigator and other state officials. The illegal immigrants’ attorney seeks to make it a class action that includes “all Hispanic persons who have been or will be restrained and interrogated within the state of Georgiaâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Oh here we go again with another BS story that we are doing things unfairly to HISPANICS. It is not color,it is HISPANICS. They ARE ILLEGAL AND BROKE THE LAWS. What a buch of ignorant dumba *&^
    I think there are other people that have been deported unter the same law that are not Hispanic. There are Russians, Poles, Irish etc. Bottom line, they are citizens of another country here without permission and these three also have commited crimes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    . . . No one has ever been able to explain to me why we can't have a class action suit against the same entities for REAL DAMAGES and NOT upholding law to too many of us by illegal immigrants. . . .
    Lawsuits cost lots of money and someone has to come up with the money up-front.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn