Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Attorney General promises to put pressure on feds for th

Attorney General promises to put pressure on feds for the border

Posted: Mar 12, 2011 8:43 PM PST
    Updated: Mar 12, 2011 8:43 PM PST

Reporter: Jessica Chapin

TUCSON (KGUN9- TV) - The Federal government will start feeling more pressure to secure the border soon, if Attorney General Tom Horne keeps to his word.

He stepped into the boots of Border Patrol Saturday, taking a two-hour course and then an extensive helicopter ride to the state's edge to see for himself.

Horne says his view from above provided perspective and an added appreciation for those working on the ground.

"there's different needs in different areas," he said, "In the Nogales area they need better fencing, better technology. In the remote areas they need better technology, they need infrastructure."

Horne says the state's budget crisis has them relying on Federal dollars to help build the needed infrastructure, but he says they're not giving enough to get things done. Friday it was a different story from U.S Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Alan Bersin during his presentation on the Arizona border progress.

Bersin said in one year the border would be evenly secure across the state. Horne says he hopes that's true.

"if they say they think they'll get control over the next year I think they could do that if the administration gave it the proper priority," he said, "I'm going to use the pulpit that I have to help put pressure on the Obama administration to give more resources because these men and working are very hard and they deserve the resource they need to get the job done."

Horne plans to directly impact the situation as Attorney General by stepping up prosecution for juveniles who assist drug cartels on the border, and U.S citizens who aid illegal border activities.

He says he will take the information he learned Saturday back to Phoenix and use it to help prioritize.

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14241325
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Horne plans to directly impact the situation as Attorney General by stepping up prosecution for juveniles who assist drug cartels on the border, and U.S citizens who aid illegal border activities.
    I wish someone would take actions against all people who aid and supports illegal immigrants. Prisons nationwide would be filled with criminals.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Ya know Pisces.

I did not pay attention back then but I think that Ross Perot had some really good ideas.

I may have mentioned in my post's that I am having some issues with getting my homemade computer to work?

Prolly the only thing I remember about Mr Perot and his campaign is that he said that Govt should be run like a business.

Today in my desperate search to find parts I was at the local salvage yard for computers.

A person showed up with a big box full of xxxxx brand cable boxes to donate.
    The salvage yard would not even take them because they are coded and registered to xxxxx cable tv service.

Because I had a small fire in my computer case and it took out nearly all of my hardware I had to replace my motherboard and chip.
    I had to call Microsoft and get a special code to re-activate my copy of windows.

So a cable company can track a single cable box.
    Microsoft can tell me the serial number of my Intel chip.

How is it that there are instances of the same Social Security number being used several hundred times over?

A re-activation code for my genuine copy of windows is an inconveince.
    Others using my social security number is a lifechanger
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

go get them feds. mr. horne