Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

AZ. Governor to Obama: 'We'll meet you in court'

AZ. Governor to Obama: 'We'll meet you in court'

By The Scribe June 2, 2010 8:20 AM
    5 Comments

Arizona's border supporting Gov. Jan Brewer was interviewed by CNN's John King yesterday. She will meet with Obama at the White House on Thursday.

(CNN) - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer made clear Tuesday she's not worried about a potential legal challenge from the Obama administration over her state's controversial immigration law.

"We'll meet you in court," Brewer told CNN's John King when asked how she would respond if President Barack Obama's justice department decided to challenge the law. "I have a pretty good record of winning in court."

Video: ARIZONA'S GOVERNOR DEFENDS LAW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9s55DMZ ... r_embedded

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/06 ... -court.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You GO Jan Brewer!! You tell Obama his job is to enforce our laws and support the states who choose to enforce our laws, not ignore our laws or oppose our states enforcing our laws. His oath requires him to uphold our laws which means to enforce them.

It's not complicated. It's very simple.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Love it

I love this woman! What guts!!!!!

The more I hear about Governor Brewer, the more I respect her. She is smart, strong, sincere, loyal and patriotic, but the question is.... is she married??
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Too bad Mrs Brewer doesnt want to be president.
    she could run on this alone and probably win

God Bless Governor Brewer! She's the only politician who is looking out for the American people. I'm ashamed at Pres Obama. I admit I voted for him. okay... well, he was the only decent one over McCain - who was awful with his speech and points of view.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Actually I have a feeling Palin and Brewer may run in 2012.Maybe together as Prez and Vice.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Actually I have a feeling Palin and Brewer may run in 2012.Maybe together as Prez and Vice.
    right now, based on this administration. that would be a great improvement though Palin is for amnesty, that might be a little hard to swallow

right now, based on this administration. that would be a great improvement though Palin is for amnesty, that might be a little hard to swallow
    I don't think Palin or Brewer would spend a lot of time on Immigration except to enforce our laws already on the books.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

better yet, maybe Gov Brewer and Sheriff Arpaio takes over ICE as head chief and Asst Head Chief!

I don't think Palin or Brewer would spend a lot of time on Immigration except to enforce our laws already on the books.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast