Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Grijalva closes office because of death threats

Pueblo Politics: Grijalva closes office because of death threats

(74) Comments

Rhonda Bodfield | Posted: Friday, April 23, 2010 9:55 am

U.S. Democratic Rep. Raúl Grijalva is closing his Tucson and Yuma offices today at noon because of what he said were multiple death threats and threats of violence.

Police are stationed outside his Tucson office, according to a statement from spokesman Adam Sarvana.

Sarvana said the office received “some pretty scary calls,â€
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Illegals are victims, the lawmakers who support then are victims, the special interest groups are fearful for the victims...

For crying out loud! Stop the abuse and send the illegal aliens home!!!!!

Seriously, why do illegal aliens want to live in a state that clearly doesn't want them?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW...ya think some of his previous comments mighta pissed a few people off?! I'm not condoning this - but geeze did he think there would be no reprucussions?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People are getting very very angry that our American border and immigration laws go unenforced and these illegal alien supporters are demanding even less enforcement and Open Borders.

I think the amount of restraint among the public has been astounding so far.

And this guy is playing the La Raza handbook right now hamming up the threats.

W

Check some of the comments at the link! Most feel like we do. One stated that he was glad he was not a Dem because they eat thier own!

If Brewer doesn't sign this bill, she's really gonna rue the day judging by the comments I've been reading from the people of AZ!

I lived in Arizona for a few months in 2008 for medical reasons and you couldn't drive down Chandler Blvd. without being harrasses by gangs of spanish speaking men that got around your car at red lights. Total harrassment.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Seriously,what do they expect after years of American citizens shouting out to have our borders closed and laws enforced and deport illegals? And now more and more people without jobs it gets a little tougher to put up with the arrogance of these politicians , corporations, and illegals thunbing their noses up at our laws and the Constitution.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I'll bet this guy expected a pat on the back by his Hispanic constituency.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Local media has interviewed several local Hispanic business people who can't believe what he said. They tell the reporter "why did he say that, we have to make a living too."

Under most circustances this would keep someone from being re-elected, but not here in AZ where Grijalva's district has been gerrymandered so it guarentees his re-election no matter how foolish he is.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This guy is a traitor, he should be glad he isn't thrown into prison for treason like Jefferson Davis was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast