Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Guns, drugs and illegal immigrants busted in Avondale

Guns, drugs and illegal immigrants busted in Avondale

by Alicia E. Barrón

Posted on August 23, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Updated today at 4:05 PM

AVONDALE, Ariz. – Three men were arrested Monday night following an undercover investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies conducting an investigation into a drug and human smuggling operation arrested Jose Antonio Lucio-Vega, Jesus Joel Rivera-Vizcarra, and Miguel Eduardo Leyva-Lopez for allegedly selling drugs to undercover MCSO deputies.

Lopez was deported in 2009 for shoplifting and felony drug charges. The three suspects were in the country illegally.

Deputies found 4.4 pounds of cocaine with a reported street value of almost $200,000. They also found four AK-47 rifles and one AR-15 pistol.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were contacted to try to determine the origin of the firearms.

“The illegal aliens arrested Sunday for kidnapping and holding ransom a local business woman and now another large drug and assault rifle seizure indicates how pervasive the illegal immigration problem is,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    It is so bad around here. Illegal aliens pretty much so = drug and human smuggling operations, felonies, kidnapping, fraud, murder, rape, assaults, burglary, more felonies, shoplifting, and just disrespect and arrogance. The men the woman and their brat, YES I SAID BRAT.. offspring.
    They make me wish I would have been born 30 years earlier. I am so damn tired of the culture and psycho babble of the chosen ones.