Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

AZ-Immigrant Detained in Raid Sues Arizona Sheriff Office

Immigrant Detained in Raid Sues Arizona Sheriff Arpaio’s Office for Mistreatment

More problems for Sheriff Joe: A former undocumented worker is accusing the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office of negligence and mistreatment in a federal suit.

February 21, 2010 |
    Alejandra Alvarez

PHOENIX, Arizona – Celia Alejandra Alvarez, a former undocumented worker detained in a workplace raid, is accusing the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office of negligence and mistreatment in a federal lawsuit. The lawsuit joins a long list of legal actions against Sheriff Joe Arpaio –currently under a criminal grand jury investigation for abuse of power– and comes less than a week after he defiantly announced he will train 881 of his deputies to enforce immigration laws.

Alvarez’s attorneys filed the case before the U.S. District Court of Arizona on February 11. That was exactly a year after she was arrested with 60 co-workers at landscaping contractor Handyman Maintenance Inc. (HMI) for working with false documents.

“I’m not interested in the money I could get out of this,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote[b]]“I’m not interested in the money I could get out of this,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She should not have been given a work permit. This is another form of amnesty for illegals. She should have been deported and then brough back when the case went to court - NOT ALLOWED TO STAY.

Alvarez’s attorneys filed the case before the U.S. District Court of Arizona on February 11. That was exactly a year after she was arrested with 60 co-workers at landscaping contractor Handyman Maintenance Inc. (HMI) for working with false documents.
    This woman shouldn't have a leg to stand on! Not only was she here illegally, she stole someone's identity. If I were prosecuting this case the person who's ID was being used would be there front and center. With her tax records for the 3 YEARS in question!

Let this witch try and sue from the other side of the border. THEN produce the records of every DIME she took from the State and Nation in raising her anchors. Demand she repay EVERY single dime.