Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: MCSO Arrests Six Accused Of Entering U.S. Illegally

MCSO Arrests Six Accused Of Entering U.S. Illegally

POSTED: 7:06 pm MST June 13, 2011

UPDATED: 7:31 pm MST June 13, 2011

Comments (3)

PHOENIX -- The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Human Smuggling Unit arrested six people in the North Valley accused of entering the country illegally.
    Deputies said the six illegal immigrants admitted to paying up to $2,000 for entry into the United States.Their destinations included Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina.
    Last week Sheriff's Deputies arrested nine other people who authorities said also admitted to being in the country illegally. Deputies said that group was headed to Chicago, Atlanta and Texas, and paid $3,200 or more to be smuggled into the country.
    "I would hope that the officials from these other states would start to help me, or at least thank me, for stopping all of these illegal aliens from entering their states." said Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
    Since the creation of his Human Smuggling Unit, Arpaio has conducted over 46,000 illegal immigration investigations within Maricopa County and in the jails.
    Arpaio said he will continue to enforce employer sanctions and illegal immigration laws, and expects to begin another crime suppression operation in the near future.

http://www.kpho.com/news/28227186/detail.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Their destinations included Tennessee, Mississippi and North Carolina.
    Thank You Sheriff Joe! As a North Carolinian I say thanks... we already have more illegals than we need!

Thank you
    Joe this is from NYC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)