Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Meeting to focus on putting immigration agents in northe

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=6019523

Meeting to focus on putting immigration agents in northern Ariz.
    Jan 31, 2007
    FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. -- Law enforcement officials scheduled a meeting with community members Wednesday night to explain a plan to temporarily put four federal agents in northern Arizona to assist local police agencies in investigating immigration-related crime.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents will work there during a 90-day trial period to determine whether agents should be posted there permanently. Officials had initially said two agents would be assigned to northern Arizona, but have since said four agents would cover the area.

Two agents will focus on Coconino County, while two others will cover Yavapai County. The agents would be available to respond to calls in Mohave County, said Lauren Mack, spokeswoman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

The northern Arizona agents will assist in the investigations of immigrant smuggling, gang activities and other crimes.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement focuses on southern Arizona and metropolitan Phoenix and has never had agents stationed in northern Arizona.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: AZ: Meeting to focus on putting immigration agents in no

Hi sir.
    I come to china . I am currently engaged in marketing. I very much hope that you can communicate.

randy_du杜方瑞
    MSN:dufangrui2006@hotmail.com

Hi randy_du!

What's your opinion on illegal immigration?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea Randy, what is up.

You are not here to post info about Motorola cell phones I hope.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)