Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ Mexican Government to Defend Mexicans That Lose Jobs

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages ... 1.1&sflg=1

Mexico criticizes Arizona employer sanctions law

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- The Mexican government promised Friday to defend any Mexicans affected by an Arizona law that punishes employers who hire undocumented migrants.

The Arizona law, which went into effect Tuesday, prohibits businesses from knowingly employing illegal immigrants. Violators face business license suspensions for up to 10 days; a second offense triggers permanent revocation.

"Measures like the one approved in Arizona do not contribute to solving the issue of migration by workers between the two countries, and ignore the contributions that migrants make to the U.S. economy and society," Mexico's Foreign Relations Department said.

The department said it will "intervene, through its consulates, in any situation in which the rights of Mexican workers are affected, regardless of their immigration status."
    In the past, Mexican consulates have helped with the legal defense of Mexican citizens in similar cases. In Arizona, Mexico has consulates in Phoenix, Tucson, Nogales, Douglas and Yuma.

The Mexican government considers migration an unavoidable phenomenon given the higher wages in the United States. It strongly opposes tightened U.S. controls such as border fences, and instead wants temporary work-visa programs and legalization of workers in the United States.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Mexican government considers migration an unavoidable phenomenon given the higher wages in the United States.

That statement is so ridiculous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico needs to BUTT out unless they plan to cover the American citizens who have been displaced by his illegal intruders, pay back hospitals and schools for OUR investments......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    The tighter the circle gets around illegal aliens, the more the mexican government flexes it's muscles. Aren't their people concerned because America is going to bring in cheaper corn, etc.? This could make them poorer than they already are. Their government won't do anything to help their own people, but is trying to protect their invaders of another country by challenging their laws. Unbelieveable

WHY THE HELL IS OUR PRESIDENT NOT TELLING MEXICO TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS? OH, I FORGOT...NAU, SPP, NAFTA, ETC, ETC, ETC....GOD HELP US.

I cannot believe elitist Bush doesn't respond. No elected official that I know of, has ever responded. We should enforce our laws without intervention from a foreign government, especially one who cannot progress past third world status like Mexico.

For our LEGAL IMMIGRANTS they have resources if they feel they are being unjustly treated AND they know where they can go.

The illegals hold the answer to the problems in their hands and feet- GO HOME!

This, coming from the Mexican Gov't again, goes to show they don't need any "financial care packages from us" and that we should we offer "assistance packages", we should put "strings attached accountability" on such packages.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

xyz
    The law punishes employers..and the Mexican government can't protect them against the loss of license..
    Our government should tell Mexica to take a hike but it is hot air..because the Employers are not going to risk losing their license

Think about it, what can these idiots do to protect their "citizens"??
    This law hits employers. The criminal loser from mexico goes and puts in an application for a job, the employer checks his status, realizes he is illegal and never calls him back.
    What will they do?? Sue for his rights to get a return phone call?? The employer will have just hired someone else and ignored the illegal.
    If our idiot president had any guts he would tell mexico that if they continue to meddle in our affairs, they will be forced to close their consulates. I wish I was president, I'd break diplomatic relations with them and tell them all to get the hell out.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

mexico better be glad im not the president because not only would i have military at the border, but people would be deported everyday and ALL their consulates across the country would be closed
    and they would be told to butt out of any immigration laws and ordinances that america or americans wanted in place

We need to close the damn consulates....instead they are opening more, it is just another way to get them involved in our business. Just how many countries have cousulates all over our country? What a load of crap!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast