Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ: Sanctions law blamed as apartments empty

Sanctions law blamed as apartments empty
    Becky Pallack and Mariana Alvarado Avalos

For a couple of months, Miguel León has watched the parking lot at his Midvale Park apartment complex empty out.

“The parking lot used to be full all the time. Now there’s a lot of empty spaces,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are we supposed to feel sorry for landlords who profit from creating slums? How many Americans have been displaced by swarms of illegal invaders?

As IAs leave school systems will get some relief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SLUM LORDS GETTING WHAT THEY DESERVE-Some of them were getting check for part of the rent from your US government!

I hope the % raises to at least 99 on unrented apartments that ILLEGAL ALIENS are using. They should all go back where they came from!!!!

This is just wonderful! Wonderful! Why don't you ask the Legal American Citizens who had to live with this garbage how they feel now that they finally can get some of their neighborhood back.

I bet they would have a different take on the matter than say the poor slum lord who is now having trouble finding more illegal invaders to rent to.

I hope every single one of these apartments become vacant over the next year!

Again, if you run a business that cannot survive without the illegal invader then you should not be in business.

So the slum lord owner has to sell one of his Mercedes, cry me a river.