Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Backward in California

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... fb2f3.html

Backward in California

Re: "Charges pending after raid – About a tenth arrested at Swift plants may be accused of ID theft," Tuesday news story.

In upside-down California, mainstream media actually call the ID theft perpetrators "victims" of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

A couple of days ago, the Los Angeles City Council declared that anybody who speaks up against illegal immigration is a hate monger.

A large number of Los Angeles' fierce Latino gang members are illegal aliens, and Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa had the chutzpah to state publicly that LA doesn't have a gang problem.

Haydee Pavia,

Laguna Woods, Calif.

Sound like the gangs may have control over the Mayor. HELLO FED'S WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!! A BIG ONE!!!!!!

When are we going to have that earthquake that is supposed to break a piece of California off into the Pacific? That could take care of many of these illegals, and their gangs.
    What do you expect out of California?! I love San Diego, and I am Padres fan, but the state is far to liberal and wishy-washy for my liking. Plus, they don't like Texans all that much.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Hey, San Diego maybe a suburb of Tijuana and south of Mexico City Norte, but we are not that liberal, yet, anyway. We are just dominated by a bunch of gutless, lamebrain, PC dominated politicians who bend over and grab their ankles everytime La Raza or an illegal says jump.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

The mayor use to be a gang member. Much has been disclosed about him but most people aren't aware of course.
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE ... Mayor.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reptile, we used to live in Lakeside and are familiar with El Cajon. We used to go the swap-meet they had there at some abandon outdoor movie theater. San Diego will wind up falling in line with the rest of California. It is sad to say. I'm waiting for the day when the PCers urge the Padres to change the team name because it is too religious. However, it is in Spanish. It might be convenient to keep the name.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Para la raza todo
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Hey, San Diego maybe a suburb of Tijuana and south of Mexico City Norte, but we are not that liberal, yet, anyway. We are just dominated by a bunch of gutless, lamebrain, PC dominated politicians who bend over and grab their ankles everytime La Raza or an illegal says jump.
    I'm with you reptile, and your neighbor.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn