Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bank of "America" thats ironic

copied from foxnews.com

Report: Bank of America's New Credit Card Targets Illegal Immigrants
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007

NEW YORK — Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

In recent years, banks across the country have been offering checking accounts and even mortgages to the nation's fast-growing ranks of undocumented immigrants, most of whom are Hispanic, the paper said, adding these immigrants generally have not been able to get major credit cards.

The new Bank of America card is open to people who lack both a Social Security number and a credit history, as long as they have held a checking account with the bank for three months without an overdraft, the Journal said.

Bank of America tested the program last year at five branches in Los Angeles, and last week expanded it to 51 branches in Los Angeles County, home to the largest concentration of illegal immigrants in the U.S., the Journal said.

A Bank of America spokesman was not immediately available to comment.

So we end up paying when they default.

I've written to BOA and recieved back an email which made me so outraged I deleted it! It basically said they don't believe in racism and some other rubbish and they believe in equal rights to all! And some other slop!

What this tells me is that corporate America does not plan on sending them back.
    But when it happens I hope they eat it big time, we will have to watch to see if they go to the government for us to bail them out, then we need to tell them to Move all their banks to Mexico because thats all thats going to save you BUTT!!!

I'll tell you what ticks me off, when a bank sells your loan, we built a new house and had our loan with the bank of our choice, a few months later the loan was sold to Wells Fargo, who I would have never chosen!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

you think your mad now ck this out

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=295375#295375
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Unbelieveable!!!

I think what we need is another depression so some of these guy will throw themselves out the windows of their high rise buildings, what the hell if there going to take down the middle class anyway why not take them with us!!

What I don't understand is what their thinking!! why would you take out the middle class of America who makes a decent wage, and probably puchase's more crap from around the world than anyone else?Who else has our puchaseing power, certainly not the country's making 55 cents an hour or $2 to $3 a hour?
    Whats going to happen when they destroy the middle class tax base?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wrote them a letter about my outrage at their support of groups like La Raza a while back. I got only a message back that stated: Your account has been blocked.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT AT BANK OF AMERICA! I don't think they appreciated the email. I think eveyone will know now that they are anything but an American bank.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A few years back, they replaced a bunch of their programmers with Indians and had the staff train them. One of the programmers, Keven Flannagan, shot himself to death in the parking lot after he was sent out of the building for the last time. His was not the only outsourcing-related suicide, but it got considerable publicity at the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was surprised to see Fox News Channel reporting this story as "taking advantage of illegal immigrants". I think that is a joke. Banks have been offering products like this for many years to people without established credit, or for those who are trying to rebuild their poor credit. There is a high rate because of the risk involved. I am sure we will see all of the major banks follow suit, if they haven't already. With that being said, I think it is ridiculous to cater to this particular market since they are criminals anyway. Where is their patriotism?

Cliffdid,
    We need a complete url to this article.

We should all go into Bank of America with hidden cameras and apply for an account without an SS number or id and see if they turn us away. This could be a great class action discrimination lawsuit.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast