Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I got through to his voice mail.

I supported the Minutemen and they are the true patriots and I though the was scum.

Do you think that was too harsh?

I wonder if he will return my call.
    There's nothing like the truth!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am on the phone at this moment with the MMP comms center and am talking with John C.... who is the person who sent the mail.

The scope appears to be the "campers".

There are 2 different "groups" at the college. There are people in dorms (I guess you can stretch that word, and they "could" be called dorm rooms ) and there are people camping.

What it appears is that Newman found a "crack" in the law and is trying to use it. They are going after the campers. They say that there is a max of 7 days of camping, and that can only be done once every 30 days.

I do not know the final result of this, but the reverand is simply ignoring the county (at this time). Like I have mentioned, the rev has some hefty family jewels, when it comes to dealing with Newman (and his lackeys) from Coheise (sp) county.

I am still trying to get on Hannity, and will try for Levin later this afternoon/evening.

If/when I get more information, I will pass it along. Talking with John in the comm's center is slow, as he is manning the center by himself, and has to put my call down to handle other things frequently (but that lets me type here also).

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I got through to his voice mail.

James E. Vlahovich, Director,

Said I was calling from Pittsburgh, Pa.

I told him I though what he was doing to the Bible College was deplorable.

I supported the Minutemen and they are the true patriots and I though he was scum.

Do you think that was too harsh?

Not too harse at all. These beurocraps need to be informed just HOW unhappy people are with them, and their actions!

Most likely, this WHOLE thing is being propogated by Newman, but he is too much of a wimp to do it himself, and must find lackys to do his bidding, like Vlahovich.

H.

POSSIBLE start of better news

John has told me that in talking with Jim Gilchrist, it appears that the county might be backing out (somewhat), and is looking at levying a $750 one time fine with a "possible" $50/day fine. People calling is CERTAINLY letting these beurocrappers know how MAD they are is working. I have heard there have been over 2500 calls/emails (and even a couple death threats, which are not good ) come in over the day (and last evening).

Hopefully, now people will REALLY turn up the heat. Don't let these officials try to back peddle their way out. Let'm have it!

H.

That's simply not good enough. Any fine is unjust and the accurate question is -- is it legal?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am on hold right now on Mark Levin's show.

More info when I talk with him..

Darlene,

After calling him "scum," probably not!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Not that I would ever encourage such a thing, but ya ever heard of a trick called the circular fax? Ya take a long piece of paper with whatever message ya wanna send.. start it to sending.. but before the paper feeds all the way thru ya grab the leading edge.. flip it up over the top, and attach it to the trailing edge (helps to have your gluestick already on the trailing edge.).

When ys send that fax, best at nighttime, it will sit there and send the same message over and over and over, feeding fax paper (on old roll models) all over their floor. It is, of course, even funner if they have a toll free line.

I do not know anyone who would do such a thing, though.

Q

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Not that I would ever encourage such a thing, but ya ever heard of a trick called the circular fax? Ya take a long piece of paper with whatever message ya wanna send.. start it to sending.. but before the paper feeds all the way thru ya grab the leading edge.. flip it up over the top, and attach it to the trailing edge (helps to have your gluestick already on the trailing edge.).

When ys send that fax, best at nighttime, it will sit there and send the same message over and over and over, feeding fax paper (on old roll models) all over their floor. It is, of course, even funner if they have a toll free line.

I do not know anyone who would do such a thing, though.
    Hey DQ ... are you suggesting something? LOL! Fax warfare! That'll get them everytime! :P
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

It’s pretty sad that I have to log on here to find out what my husband is doing during the day!

If there is no way around the fine, I will be, as I am sure that most of you, happy to help pay it. These people not only opened their doors for the MM, they opened themselves up for crap (not strong enough word) like this. I am proud that there are people here that will stand up to the political b.s.. It’s time to take back our country, not only from the illegals, but from the corrupt politicians also. It’s just sad the way that Americans have been rolling over and playing dead, hoping that the issues will “go away�, that someone else will take care of it for them. I call that the welfare mentality. It’s nice to come here and see that there are still people with a backbone who give a damn and are not just complaining (man, I wanted to use the “b� word there), but ACTIVELY doing something about it. Thank you, thank you, a hundred times, thank you.

Mrs. Husker

P.S. Husker, what time will you be home for dinner?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast