Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by busygirl
    I don't think they should take some one's citizenship away or deny them cause they have one illegal parent and one U.S. citizen parent as USPatriot suggested. If they started doing that then yeah it would be similar to Nazi law and it's offensive to suggest it. This has nothing to do with "Dreamers". It would be wrong to deny a newborn citizenship and take it from it's U.S. citizen parent and give it to an illegal parent to be taken back to a foreign country.

They should exclude citizenship if Either Parent is a Illegal Alien or visiting tourists otherwise a whole new industry will develope called "Get Pregnant By a USA Citizen" to gain citizenship for your child.
    If the U.S citizen parent knew they were "having relations" with a illegal alien, then that's on them. They would know what the consequences could be. An anchor baby

Quoting you: "If life in the U.S is all they know". That's what the dreamers who want amnesty say all the time. If they are newborn they wouldn't know the difference anyway.

This has nothing to do with who you want to have sex with or not, but if a anchor baby is born in this country the tax payers do not want to pay for it.

Again, why would you bring up nazi germany?

This is about American citizens having to pay for these anchors who should have never been consided citizens in the first place.

Anchor baby is a term used by immigration reductionists to describe a child born in the United States to illegal aliens. I have had 2 children with illegal immigrants, one is dead and one I have no contact with because he is an illegal. I do not consider my children "anchor babies" and the U.S is all they have ever known. According to the law some of you hope for my children should be denounced of citizenship and sent packing to a foreign country?????? They are just as much of a citizen as you are and their fathers never benefited off their citizenship. Yes, this is offensive and I'm starting to understand why this forum catches heat. We can agree to disagree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I don't think they should take some one's citizenship away or deny them cause they have one illegal parent and one U.S. citizen parent as USPatriot suggested. If they started doing that then yeah it would be similar to Nazi law and it's offensive to suggest it. This has nothing to do with "Dreamers". It would be wrong to deny a newborn citizenship and take it from it's U.S. citizen parent and give it to an illegal parent to be taken back to a foreign country.

They should exclude citizenship if Either Parent is a Illegal Alien or visiting tourists otherwise a whole new industry will develope called "Get Pregnant By a USA Citizen" to gain citizenship for your child.
    If the U.S citizen parent knew they were "having relations" with a illegal alien, then that's on them. They would know what the consequences could be. An anchor baby

Quoting you: "If life in the U.S is all they know". That's what the dreamers who want amnesty say all the time. If they are newborn they wouldn't know the difference anyway.

This has nothing to do with who you want to have sex with or not, but if a anchor baby is born in this country the tax payers do not want to pay for it.

Again, why would you bring up nazi germany?

This is about American citizens having to pay for these anchors who should have never been consided citizens in the first place.

Anchor baby is a term used by immigration reductionists to describe a child born in the United States to illegal aliens. I have had 2 children with illegal immigrants, one is dead and one I have no contact with because he is an illegal. I do not consider my children "anchor babies" and the U.S is all they have ever known. According to the law some of you hope for my children should be denounced of citizenship and sent packing to a foreign country?????? They are just as much of a citizen as you are and their fathers never benefited off their citizenship. Yes, this is offensive and I'm starting to understand why this forum catches heat. We can agree to disagree.
    Thank You for outing yourself. My gut insticts were right.

How dare you talk about this forum! The people on this forum are some of the most caring and fair people I have ever come in contact with on any forum. DO NOT judge them by my comments.

I knew something was up with you when you brought up nazi germany.

How dare you talk about this forum! The people on this forum are some of the most caring and fair people I have ever come in contact with on any forum. DO NOT judge them by my comments.

To suggest that an American should be punished for having a child with an illegal would be similar to the Nazi law. I know this forum has some good people, Ive been reading it for 2 years but like other forums it has some bad too. What exactly do you mean by Thank You for outing yourself?? Explain

To suggest that an American should be punished for having a child with an illegal would be similar to the Nazi law. I know this forum has some good people, Ive been reading it for 2 years but like other forums it has some bad too. What exactly do you mean by Thank You for outing yourself?? Explain
    What he means is how could you proclaim to be against illegal invaders when you're busy making babies with them. I'm having a difficult time figuring that one out....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

"Anchor baby is a term used by immigration reductionists to describe a child born in the United States to illegal aliens."

That's all I had to read. I am for a reduction in illegal and legal immigration.
    Legal immigration until American's are back to work and this country is stabilized financially

Illegal immigration reduced to none coming in this country.

The term anchor baby only states the truth. Illegal mothers coming to the U.S. and having a child to anchor themselves to our country.

You had children with illegals KNOWING they were illegal.

Did the illegal men live with you?

You were aiding in criminal behavior, bottom line.

"The part I love about the 14th Amendment is these 2 words, which keep getting over looked, but I think in the end will make all the difference in this case "foreign diplomats!" Okay! you're not a illegal alien you're an illegal foreign diplomat! I love it, watch how it comes into play!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What he means is how could you proclaim to be against illegal invaders when your busy making babies with them! I'm having a difficult time figuring that one out....
    I'm not busy making babies with them atm,my children were born years ago. I was not fully educated on the truth of illegal immigration until I started looking at the Fair site 3 years ago. I was like most other Americans buying the lies and myths but I started noticing how well off the illegals were and decided to check more into it on my on, now I know better.

What he means is how could you proclaim to be against illegal invaders when your busy making babies with them! I'm having a difficult time figuring that one out....
    I'm not busy making babies with them atm,my children were born years ago. I was not fully educated on the truth of illegal immigration until I started looking at the Fair site 3 years ago. I was like most other Americans buying the lies and myths but I started noticing how well off the illegals were and decided to check more into it on my on, now I know better.
    I see....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's all I had to read. I am for a reduction in illegal and legal immigration.
    Legal immigration until American's are back to work and this country is stabilized financially

The term anchor baby only states the truth. Illegal mothers coming to the U.S. and having a child to anchor themselves to our country.

I am for a reduction in illegal and legal immigration.
    Legal immigration until American's are back to work and this country is stabilized financially - Me too

You had children with illegals KNOWING they were illegal. The first one I suspected but wasn't %100 percent sure(found out after he died), The second I had no clue til he was stopped by the police(wasn't like a typical illegal alien).

Of course not. Ive never married and I sure don't want a husband or boyfriend living with me.

I never helped them with anything so I'm not aiding or harboring. Ive never encouraged them to stay, I encouraged them to go home. The second one I've tried to call ICE to and nothing happened. I told the police and they let him go. I tried to call Border Patrol and offer to have him dropped off when they wouldn't pick him up and they said I would be aiding If i did that, so nothing. I told a judge he was illegal, nothing so far. I can't enforce the immigration laws myself but I tried.

I am for a reduction in illegal and legal immigration.
    Legal immigration until American's are back to work and this country is stabilized financially - Me too

You had children with illegals KNOWING they were illegal. The first one I suspected but wasn't %100 percent sure(found out after he died), The second I had no clue til he was stopped by the police(wasn't like a typical illegal alien).

Of course not. Ive never married and I sure don't want a husband or boyfriend living with me.

I never helped them with anything so I'm not aiding or harboring. Ive never encouraged them to stay, I encouraged them to go home. The second one I've tried to call ICE to and nothing happened. I told the police and they let him go. I tried to call Border Patrol and offer to have him dropped off when they wouldn't pick him up and they said I would be aiding If i did that, so nothing. I told a judge he was illegal, nothing so far. I can't enforce the immigration laws myself but I tried.
    I resent you twisting my words and suggesting what I said resembled anything Nazi . Your remarks remind me of the far left moonbats type of thinking and attacking.

You missed my point. At present we have "Birth Tourism" or marrying for a green card/many other citizenship schemes and I can imagine Citizen men & women being involved in selling their services to produce a baby to a foreign citizen or an IA to gain citizenship for their child. Do you think that is fair ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast