Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Americans Say 'No' to Amnesty for Illegals; Call on IN

Black Americans Say 'No' to Amnesty for Illegals; Call on INS to Arrest Lawbreakers

To: National Desk

Contact: Ermias Alemayehu of BOND, 323-782-1980, 213-804-1872 cell

LOS ANGELES, May 2 -- As thousands of Hispanics rallied across U.S. cities in support of amnesty for illegal aliens on the day dubbed as “A Day Without Immigrants,” black Americans are expressing outrage at the comparisons of these rallies to civil rights marches for blacks half a century ago, and at the failure of the federal government to enforce the immigration laws of this country. Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, a conservative black minister and staunch immigration reform advocate, issued the following statement regarding this matter:

“The protests are an attempt to intimidate lawmakers and the citizenry to change the laws to grant amnesty to illegals. There’s no comparison between these lawbreakers and the civil rights movement for blacks. The federal government has known about these rallies for months and most of the people taking part in these events are illegal aliens, so why did federal law enforcement agencies refuse to enforce the law and arrest these people? How dare these illegals demand that we change the laws of this country to reward them for their crimes as they openly defy our nation’s laws and wave their Mexican flags.

We are witnessing a breakdown of law and order in this country, because the federal government has failed to secure the borders, and is now refusing to enforce the immigration laws. The illegal marchers should protest their own country’s corrupt system instead of trying to corrupt the U.S.”

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is the Founder and President of BOND (Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny), a nationally respected nonprofit organization that for the past 16 years has been providing unique programs and services designed to help men and their families. Rev. Peterson is also an author and columnist. For more information visit www.bondinfo.org.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

I'm glad to see Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson taking a stand against Rev. Jesse Jackson
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I wish more black leaders would speak out against this as well. Such as Jesee Jackson, and Al Sharpton, the heads of the NAACP,and Core.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I wish more black leaders would speak out against this as well. Such as Jesee Jackson, and Al Sharpton, the heads of the NAACP,and Core.
    Jesse Jackson, Al Shaprton and the NAACP are FOR the illegals ...

this is what Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson had to say about a day without illegal aliens and how it benefits Americans:

1. A day without illegal aliens means no lines and overcrowding at hospitals -- allowing low income and elderly Americans to receive adequate healthcare and emergency services in hospitals.

2. A day without illegals means less fraud and abuse of welfare and other government services-saving American taxpayers money across the board.

3. A day without illegals means less crimes are committed against Americans. Reports have indicated that 60 percent of California's notorious 18th Street Gang are illegal aliens. And Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has reported that the majority of MS-13 members are illegals.

4. A day without illegals means 75,000 pro-amnesty Hispanic students were absent from the Los Angeles Unified School District-making classes less crowded for American students.

5. A day without illegal aliens means fewer illegals driving and using mass transportation systems. This means fewer accidents, and less traffic on the roads. It also means better services for taxpayers riding buses and trains.

"If we could turn a day without illegals into 365 days, America would be a much better place to live," said Rev. Peterson.

this man speaks for us all
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Jesse Jackson, Al Shaprton and the NAACP are FOR the illegals ...
    I know they are FOR illegals... that's why I said I wish they'd "speak out against illegals.

Being black myself, I wish more blacks , and black leaders,would speak out against illegal aliens invading our country.

I know they are FOR illegals... that's why I said I wish they'd "speak out against illegals.

Being black myself, I wish more blacks , and black leaders,would speak out against illegal aliens invading our country.
    I apologize! I'm so use to having to argue this very point, there are those that can't believe they are for the illegals

I really like this Rev. He speaks for us all. Amen.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandfork ... 461718.htm

Groups rally in Minneapolis for tighter immigration controls

MINNEAPOLIS - About 75 people who fought the rain and cold to attend a rally at the federal courthouse Saturday heard calls for tighter immigration controls and demands that more immigrants adopt English.

A small Minnesota organization calling itself Minnesotans Seeking Immigration Reform headlined the rally but was joined by the Minuteman Project, a national volunteer group that patrols the border to keep out illegal immigrants.

"What we are trying to do is bring awareness to the citizens of Minnesota concerning the issue of illegal immigration," said Ruthie Hendrycks, a rural New Ulm woman who founded the Minnesota group. Hendrycks said the group wants the government to close the country's borders and toughen its immigration laws.

The group was formed a month ago and has about 150 members, Hendrycks said.

Bryan Kuntz, a Chaska man who attended the rally, complained that he can't communicate with many people in the building where he lives because they don't speak English. He also said he disagreed with proposals in Congress that would allow many illegal immigrants to remain in the country.

"We don't legalize behavior because of numbers," he said. "Sheer numbers of people breaking the law doesn't call for change."

The crowd gathered around a tent-covered podium to hear the speakers while people in the crowd held signs that read "Our National Anthem is in English" and "Enforce our Laws." One man gave Hendrycks a $1,000 check for Minnesotans Seeking Immigration Reform.

The Minuteman Project executive director Stephen Eichler also spoke, telling the group his organization supports "all those good folks who believe in the United States of America and citizenship.

"Citizenship is precious and not something to be taken for granted," he said.

Eichler said his group has now adopted Minnesotans Seeking Immigration Reform as a chapter and was working toward patrolling parts of the northern border.

Organizers said they chose the courthouse as the site for their rally because it's where immigrants take citizenship oaths.

The rally came two days before immigrants planned to boycott work and school, in Minnesota and across the country, for a day to show their importance to the economy and education. Thousands of immigrants also turned out earlier this month at the Capitol for a rally.

The Rev. Jesse Peterson of the California-based Brotherhood Organization of New Destiny, which helps troubled young men, delivered an opening prayer. Peterson said black citizens are suffering in California because of illegal immigration.

He said the black community was losing out to illegal immigrants in schools, jobs and housing. "In south central L.A., in Compton, (blacks are) being run out of their own community," Peterson said. "This is not a civil rights issue, this is a moral issue."

Eichler said Minnesotans could expect the same without stronger checks on the flow on newcomers into the country.

He is 100% right.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn