Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bond Set At $1 Million For Suspects In Brutal Attack On Teen

Bond Set At $1 Million For Suspects In Brutal Attack On Central Texas Teenager

(June 29, 2006)—Bonds are $1 million for two illegal immigrants arrested and charged Thursday in connection with a brutal attack on a recent Mexia High School graduate who was run off a rural road, raped, beaten, stabbed and left to die in a ditch.

The victim was in stable condition Thursday in Scott & White Hospital in Temple.

The girl is “very very fortunate to be a survivor,” Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said Thursday.

Investigators said they have identified three separate crime scenes related to the attack.

A tip from a Mexia resident led authorities to the two men who were charged with aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping Thursday.

Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, of Mexico was arrested in Limestone County and Noel Darwin Hernandez of Honduras was arrested at a bus station in Waco as he tried to leave the country, Wilson said.

Both men had Mexia addresses, authorities said.

The attack happened late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning on a rural road near Coolidge.

The attackers evidently intended for their victim to die, but bleeding profusely, the girl somehow made her way to a house a half-mile away where she awakened residents with a faint knock on the front door.

“We want to make sure this young lady knows that she and our family are certainly in our prayers and our thoughts, Wilson said.”

Mexia school officials were shocked by news of the attack.

“The community is devastated because she is such a sweet girl,” Mexia School Board President Don Corbitt told News Ten.

“We don’t understand how anyone could do anything like that to a girl at all, much less someone as sweet as she is.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/3253966.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I don't know about the rest of you, but these stories are really starting to piss me off.

Locally two days ago, a car doing around 100 mph driven by an illegal and carrying three other illegals crashed into a light pole on a city street . The three passengers were killed immediately.

Why is it that no one in the national media will ask Tony Snow about all these violent crimes and homicidal criminal behaviour being committed by Bush's "good hearted folk"?

It's totally out of control and getting worse, yet not a word from any reporter, let alone any government official about this epidemic of mayhem and death.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I agree with you CountFloyd.
    These illegal men acted like wild animals. They don't fit into or belong in this society. I think that whoever was emloying them should be held responsble for their presence in this country and the damage they do. If they hadn't hired them they would not have been here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Many of these Mexican punks seem to have a thing for young white girls. It's amazing that our government is still allowing 5000+ per day to enter our country through the back door.
    We need troops on our southern boarder NOW!!! (mod edit)
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

It's a VIOLENT culture and one that is groomed from the get-go to ignore the law. They are not a "civil society" and this government is trying to brainwash Americans into believing that they're a "family oriented society."

HOGWASH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Surprise...I agree, CountFloyd, 2nd and all!

For the newbies out there, see my story:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-25749-.html

Look, there are probably illegal families who DO have family values. THEIR FAMILIES. We care about ALL our families. Major difference.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.dfw.com/mld/startelegram/new ... 937350.htm

Posted on Fri, Jun. 30, 2006

Police say two men ran woman off the road, then raped her

Associated Press

GROESBECK, Texas - A Central Texas woman was recuperating at a Temple hospital after she reported being run off a rural road, kidnapped and then raped and beaten by her abductors, authorities said.

The 18-year-old woman was in stable condition Thursday following surgery. She had walked and crawled a half-mile to find help after her abductors left her for dead along a highway early Wednesday morning, authorities said.

"She spent more than two hours in hell," Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Wilson said Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, and Noel Darwin Hernandez, 22, both of Mexia, had been arrested for the crime and were charged Thursday with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping.

The suspects began following the woman late Tuesday night as she left Mexia, about 40 miles east of Waco, where she was visiting friends, authorities said. The suspects did not know the woman.

The woman told investigators she was driving at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday on a state highway toward her home in a Limestone County town when a car rammed her sport utility vehicle and forced her off the road, Wilson said.

The woman told investigators that the men forced her into their car, and then drove around rural county roads while they sexually assaulted, stabbed and beat her, Wilson said.

The woman said the men left her about a mile south of Coolidge in a ditch, where she pretended to be dead until they left, Wilson said. She then found help at a nearby trailer.

Dena Lincoln said the woman, covered in blood, came to her trailer door at about 4:30 a.m.

"I will never, as long as I live, get that look that was on her face out of my mind," Lincoln said. "She kept saying, 'I'm going to die. I'm going to die.' I told her, 'No, honey, you are going to be all right. We are going to get you some help.'"

The woman was flown by helicopter to a Temple hospital with numerous cuts and stab wounds, including an injury that endangered one eye, Wilson said.

Wilson said investigators canvassed the area on Wednesday with the description of the suspects given by the women.

Officers found Martinez at his Mexia residence. Wilson said he confessed to the incident and told officers of Hernandez's involvement. U.S. Marshall's tracked Hernandez to a Waco bus station, where he was arrested Wednesday night.

Martinez was being held in the Limestone County Jail while Hernandez was to be transferred to Limestone County from McLennan County, officials said. Wilson said both men are apparently in the United States illegally and will be held without bond on immigration charges. Hernandez is from Honduras, and Martinez is from Mexico, Wilson said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Information from: Waco Tribune-Herald, http://www.wacotrib.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.wacotrib.com

Tehuacana woman spent two hours 'in hell' after being beaten and raped
    Protecting yourself on the road

Friday, June 30, 2006

By Mike Anderson

Tribune-Herald staff writer

LIMESTONE COUNTY — A Tehuacana woman told police she was beaten, stabbed, raped and left for dead along a rural road Wednesday before she walked and crawled a half-mile for help, authorities said Thursday.

The 18-year-old woman remained in a Temple hospital Thursday, in stable condition after several hours of surgery, authorities said. Officers have arrested two men in connection with the woman’s assault.

Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, and Noel Darwin Hernandez, 22, both of Mexia, were charged Thursday with aggravated assault and aggravated kidnapping, Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson said.

Authorities said the pair began following the woman as she was leaving Mexia after spending late Tuesday evening visiting friends. Two men approached the woman and her friends outside a Mexia video store that night and began talking to them, a store employee said.

The men left but later followed the woman as she left the strip mall, said the employee, who didn’t want to be named.

Wilson said the assaulted woman did not know the men.

She told investigators she was driving west on State Highway 171 at about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday when a car rammed her sport utility vehicle and forced her off the road, Wilson said. Two men forced her into their car about two miles from her home.

They sexually assaulted, beat and stabbed her while driving around rural county roads, Wilson said the woman told investigators.

“She spent more than two hours in hell,” he said. The woman was left in a ditch by the side of Texas Ranch Road 1950 about a mile south of Coolidge, Wilson said. She pretended to be dead until the men left, Wilson said she told investigators.

About 4:30 a.m., Dena Lincoln was awakened by faint knocking on her trailer door. She opened it to find the woman standing there, covered in blood.

“I will never, as long as I live, get that look that was on her face out of my mind,” Lincoln said. “She kept saying, ‘I’m going to die. I’m going to die.’ I told her, ‘No, honey, you are going to be all right. We are going to get you some help.’”

Lincoln and her husband, both Coolidge volunteer firefighters, wrapped the woman in a blanket and treated her for shock. She was flown by helicopter to Scott & White Hospital in Temple, where she was treated for numerous cuts and stab wounds, including an injury that endangered one eye, Wilson said.

Over the next several hours, Limestone County deputies, Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety and Mexia police canvassed the area investigating the case, Wilson said. Officers went to several bars and other area businesses with a description of the men provided by the victim. That led to a tip on a suspect by Wednesday afternoon, Wilson said.

Officers found Martinez at his Mexia residence. He confessed to officers about the incident and told them of Hernandez’s involvement, Wilson said. U.S. marshals found and arrested Hernandez at the Waco Transit Center bus station at 301 S. Eighth St. at about 9 p.m. Wednesday.

Hernandez was to be transferred from McLennan County to the Limestone County Jail late Thursday. Both men were due to be arraigned on the charges by this morning, Wilson said. Both men are apparently in the United States illegally and will be held without bond on immigration charges, he said. Hernandez is from Honduras, and Martinez is from Mexico, he said.

Wednesday’s incident resembles a fatal attack on a 24-year-old woman in Falls County in March 2001. John Edward Wilburn shot Ashley Beasley, of Orange Grove, Texas, as she was driving on State Highway 6. Wilburn, of Conroe, forced her car off the road, pulled her from the vehicle and raped her. He was sentenced to two life terms in 2002 after pleading guilty to murder and aggravated sexual assault.

Lincoln said news of Wednesday’s assault has shaken Coolidge residents. She said members of the community are signing a large get-well card, and she plans to deliver it to the hospital along with a potted plant.

“I want to give her something that lives and grows to help her see beyond this,” Lincoln said.

About five miles down the road in Tehuacana, residents also were upset about what had happened to one of their neighbors.

“You can’t print what I have to say about how mad I am,” Tehuacana resident Harold Gates said. “I’ve got granddaughters, and if it happened to them, the case wouldn’t go to court. I tell you what, it would mess my life up doing what I would have to do, but I’d be all right with that.”

In nearby Mexia, word of the assault spread among teachers and students on summer break from Mexia High School.

Mexia Independent School District Superintendent Charlene Simpson said the woman graduated from the school in May.

A friend of the woman’s family, who didn’t want to be identified, said friends and family are feeling emotions, ranging from shock to deep anger.

“It’s by God’s grace that she is alive,” the family friend said. “They left her for dead, but she is a fighter.”

manderson@wacotrib.com

757-5741
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

added to homepage.

Our prayers are with the family and the victim.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=1323
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/3258916.html

Teenage Victim Of Brutal Assault Remains In Serious Condition

(June 30, 2006)—The 18-year-old Limestone County girl who was subjected to what county Sheriff Dennis Wilson described as “two-hours of hell” as two men raped and stabbed her repeatedly as they drove down rural roads remained in serious condition Friday at Scott & White Hospital in Temple.

Meanwhile the second of the two illegal immigrants arrested in connection with the attack was transferred to the Limestone County Jail.

U.S. Marshals arrested Noel Darwin Hernandez of Honduras at a Waco bus station as he tried to leave the country, authorities said.

The second man, Javier Guzman Martinez, 17, of Mexico was arrested in Limestone County.

Both men had Mexia addresses, authorities said.

They’re charged with aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping.

Bonds were set at $1 million each, but the Immigration and Naturalization Service has placed both men on a hold, which means they wouldn’t be released from jail even if they were able to post the bonds.

The attack happened late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning on a rural road near Coolidge.

Two men used their vehicle to run the teenager’s SUV off the road and then abducted her.

They drove down rural roads for several hours, stabbing and raping the girl repeatedly, authorities said, and then left her in a ditch to die.

But bleeding profusely, the girl somehow made her way to a house a half-mile away where she awakened residents with a faint knock on the front door.

The residents of the home are both volunteer firefighters. They treated the girl for shock and called 911.

Wilson called the attack an isolated incident and said the teenager was singled out because she was young, female and alone.

Members of the girl’s family have asked that their privacy be respected, but cards for the girl are being collected at three Mexia businesses, Ingram’s Florist, Magness’ Florist and Merle Norman Cosmetics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast