Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sawdust,

What about attempted murder and rape

I noticed that and wondered about it, too.

I hope it's just a mistake by the authors.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    They’re charged with aggravated sexual assault and aggravated kidnapping. The other articles says they are being held on immigration charges. What about attempted murder and rape? I don't see either of those charges in any of these articles.
    They look like they are being charged with rape to me. That appears to be the fancy terminology used by law enforcement agencies to describe the charges. Sexual assault is rape.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Iig

They like hueras

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    The theme seems to be "Go Forth and Rape, Pillage and Plunder". U.S. laws mean nothing, because we are not a real country, we are just squatters on their indigenous lands. Take what you want, get as much as you can.
    We've been letting them, and the Laughing Amnesty 7 want to help them, thereby creating a voting district they can then gerrymander.

I haven't seen any description of the girl herself, but if she is white, blonde, blue-eyed, then, yeah, many Mexican boys prefer them. For them it's a trophy. When I was growing up, we called the girls 'hueras.' (I'm guessing at the spelling.)

I always cringe when I hear about a girl getting raped and brutalized. Sexual assault sounds so detached. Personal violation and torture most brutal is closer.

Newmexican, I've been to the New Mexico area. Out here in CA, I really miss the New Mexican style enchiladas.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

This in not an isolated attack

Here are some more "isolated attacks"

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.wacotrib.com

Two men indicted in brutal Limestone County attack

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

By David Doerr

Tribune-Herald staff writer

Two Mexia men accused of kidnapping and brutally assaulting an 18-year-old Tehuacana woman have been indicted and could go to trial as soon as December.

Last week, a Limestone County grand jury added attempted capital murder and aggravated robbery charges to the list of allegations against Javier Guzman Martinez and Noel Darwin Hernandez in their indictment for the June 28 attack. The two men were originally arrested a day after the attack on aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault charges.

Martinez, 18, and Hernandez, 22, also face two additional counts of aggravated sexual assault stemming from the same incident. The two are being held in the Limestone County Jail with bail set at $4 million each.

Limestone County District Attorney Roy DeFriend said the two will be arraigned Oct. 17. Pretrial proceedings are expected to begin in November, and the trial could start in Limestone County’s 77th District Court as soon as December, he said.

The woman was allegedly abducted by the two men as she was driving her sport utility vehicle about 2:30 a.m. to her home in Tehuacana, a small town just northwest of Mexia, investigators have said. The men allegedly forced her into their car, where they sexually assaulted and beat her and cut her with broken glass, according to affidavits.

The indictment alleges that Martinez and Hernandez cut the teenager with a broken bottle and attempted to strangle her.

Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson has said the ordeal lasted for more than two hours before the victim was left for dead on the side of a rural road. After the attackers drove off, the woman crawled and staggered a half-mile to the nearest house, where she was helped by the residents inside.

Tips generated from the victim’s description of the suspects led officers to Martinez, who was found at his Mexia residence on June 29. He confessed to officers and told them of Hernandez’s involvement, Wilson has said. U.S. marshals arrested Hernandez at the Waco Transit Center on the same day about 45 minutes before he could board a bus bound for Mexico.

Authorities have said Martinez, of Mexico, and Hernandez, of Honduras, are in the country illegally. DeFriend said Waco lawyers Jose Villanueva and Angel Gavito have been selected as court-appointed attorneys to represent Martinez and Hernandez, respectively. Villanueva and Gavito did not return phone calls seeking comment.

ddoerr@wacotrib.com

757-5755
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123