Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Omar Martinez, 32, said school officials refused to enroll his 4-year-old son, who was born near Oakland, Calif., at a local kindergarten in Ecatepec.

"They said they don't want foreigners," he said. "They couldn't explain it, they just said they didn't want foreigners."
    Hmmm...imagine that! Your beloved mexico does not want you! Bet they didn't tell you that when you were sending those remittances back home now did they! LOL..good luck...and stay in mexico!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome home amigo!!!

Former migrants often return to find a system not inclined to help. Many are surprised to learn that U.S.-born children need an apostille, an international document similar to a notary stamp, for their birth certificates. Without the apostille, the Mexican school system will not enroll their children.
    I wonder if any of you appreciate the country you robbed and whined about.

"They said they don't want foreigners," he said. "They couldn't explain it, they just said they didn't want foreigners."

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the parents because of what they did and are still doing to MY America and OUR taxpayer dollars.

"The authorities know that the migrants are the ones that help the country the most (through sending money home), but then they don't help them when they come back," Lopez said.
    Well, they didn't help us either!

Experts also say that more needs to be done in the United States to prepare returning migrants for the challenges — both bureaucratic and psychological — they face in Mexico. Lopez calls for educational campaigns in Mexican consulates as well as publicity campaigns on Spanish-language radio stations.

Are you kidding me??? We owe you nothing. You owe America for squatting and robbing the USA. How errogant of you to even think we owe you one dime. I say we send a bill to Mexico!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I found this part interesting and hope I do the quote properly
    Edgar struggled at his new school in the state of Michoacan. His English teacher sent him to the principal's office when he corrected her pronunciation. He couldn't understand the Spanish terms in his science class so he found translations on the Internet.

"What happens is, the kids stop studying because (the adjustment) becomes too hard and there is no one helping them," said Arturo Lopez, who runs the municipal migrant aid office in Ecatepec, a sprawling suburb of Mexico City.
    I would suggest the the mexican government help their own schools and stop sending their fantasy history books to US schools. I would also suggest that the mexican government build thousands of new schools for their returning beloved hourdes.

The parents of these kids had no problem with sneaking into our country, foreign as it was to them. They didn't have problems marching in our streets demanding things they had no right to. They had no problem teaching their kids of their beloved mexico and hateful America. Well now they are in their beloved mexico - make the best of it and don't come back!

Gee, I wonder where their xenophobia comes from?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote:
    Gee, I wonder where their xenophobia comes from?
    Got that right miguelina! I just have to wonder where LaRaza and the NAU ACLU are at and what they are trying to do about it.

I would be surprised if the ILLEGALS or Anchor Babies who returned to mexico from Texas had any problem with spanish. They had their own program in Texas starting in pre-kindergarten through the 5th grade, seven years, and most do not learn English. But the Feds and State of Texas continue to flood the school system with "our" money.

The ILLEGALS in Texas do not have any intention of learning English! They want to take over the United States for their Third World “homeâ€

What the illegals want from the US is our taxpayer dollars. Why work when our government throws our money at them? In Mexico, if they want money, they have to WORK for it. No Laraza, Maldef, Lulac, ACLU or pro-illegal activists in Mexico - there's no money in it for them. Plus Mexico would kick them the hell out for interfering. Something our spineless government doesn't have the guts to do.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    But experts say the burden falls most heavily on the children, who spent their formative years in American schools, watching American TV, wearing American clothes and listening to American music.

And flying Mexican flags!
    Then let them blame their parents for illegally entering this country which put their kids' well-being at risk! That's the bottom line to all of these sympathizers. I wish the hell these liberals would realize that.

But experts say the burden falls most heavily on the children-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No! The burden has fallen most heavily on Americans. Our cities and towns and our pocketbooks have been ravaged. This country has been damaged beyond repair by people with the mindset that whatever they need America will provide. Now that they are back where they belong the burden falls upon themselves because sure as hell Mexico will not give them things free like we did.

In the end the strain was too much. He quit school and spent his days in his new neighborhood of unfinished concrete homes and dirt streets.
    Maybe Mexico should give out some subprime loans so their people can build some HUGE houses that they cant afford.

Of course that wouldnt work because it would stimulate Mexico's economy by creating jobs for construction and would encourage Mexicans to stop coming over the border.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast