Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DGL_BP are you saying there was no standing order to use nonlethal bean bag rounds first?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DGL first of all thank you for all that you do.
    be careful not too give the opposition that monitor this sight to much information as to who you really are, where you work, or anything like that.

No one is judging anyone, However with the stories going around since the Death of Agent Brian Terry and the fact that they did use bean bag pellets instead of lethal weapons against those scum who shot him.

Please go to the top of the forum and click on the Link that has to deal with Brian Terry and the ATF Gunrunner scandal

If I may please.

DgL is right in allot of respects, My post was inane.

As I may have mentioned I am not a young waiter anymore, I am old and a cancer survivor.

That being said back in the days before I was a waiter I was a soldier.
    From 76-78 I was stationed in Germany. For those that may remember at that time the Baader Mianhoff gang was active, Active in our area.

The unit I was assigned to was tasked with a guard duty detail and our responsibility was to guard the local ammo dumps. This was serious business and we had a division Capt that used to like to sneak up to the outer perimeter fence and pin a note on the fence. Then we would all have to do more silly inspections and jump through more hoops.

One night when said Capt was pinning a note a cruit popped a round on his azz. The M-16 round ripped the mans arm off right above the elbow.

The end results of that nights incident were that a young man went to Leavenworth for 20 years and from then on we walked guard duty carrying M-16 rifles with them bright red screw caps and ammo pouches full of blanks.

With my post I was wanting to show my frustration that another brave person tasked with our security is needlessly dead.

And I have to wonder about the govt policies that were in effect that night. I know from personal experience what it is like to be put in a defenseless position due to a "policy"

I have to wonder why a "weapon" that was even capable of firing a bean bag round was even on site that night.

And here is the big question I have.
    Did what happen to Compean and Ramos have any bearing on the agents decision to raise the barrel of the bean bag weapon first as opposed to a weapon loaded with real rounds?

Again that was a hard post for me because as many others I am very frustrated by the fact that our govt is putting these brave agents in harms way with the fear of prosecution and insufficient weaponry.

I would hope that DGL will return and post more as I am very interested in his (Or her)? views and experiences and If I have not mentioned anywhere I want to thank DGL for what it is they do for us.

BTW I guess that makes me old enough that while some of your parents were sitting on their couches eating their Doritos I was out alone, scared and unarmed in the dark guarding this countries nukes.

And I wanted to use the spanish word for beans and I could not think of it and out of my mouth with sarcasm pops "Frito's"
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

I must admit that I have given allot of thought to DGL's response to my post,

I also will admit that I may have been able to word my post in a different way.

HOWEVER

DGL makes the valid point that there is allot of misinformation out there.

My desire is to know what the truth really is.

I have searched high and low for an answer and what I find is that the head of DHS (The agency tasked to protect me) say's "I don't know"

Many calls to the elected representatives in Washington get me "No comment" or "I don't know"(All documented calls I may say)

I seem to be picking up labels in my search for a truthful answer.

I am now being told by (at face value what appears to be) a representative of our government that I have a "Soap Box' and an "Agenda"

Since when is the simple act of wanting the truth an "Agenda"

I simply want to know.
    Why was a non lethal weapon even on sight that night.
    Why did the agent choose to bring that weapon to bear against armed intruders?

The second agent I spoke of........There are no questions there.
    I mean it seems pretty simple to me.
    The agent was under attack by rock throwing criminals, He popped a cap and the rock throwing stopped.

From top to bottom our gov't seems to not want to level with me....A taxpaying, voting proud veteran of our once great country.

They would rather Lie, not comment or label me?

What happened?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Quote Originally Posted by DGL_BP
    Waiter was sitting on his butt at home watching the boob-tube, eating Cheetos, and posting inane points of view on ALIPAC
    "Or receiving chemo!" He didn't mean any disrespect Mr. Douglas Border Patrol he like the rest of us know agent Terry was killed from lack of federal concern when it comes to our border security! We're all sick of it! And if he was strapped like that then I'd have to say it was just bad fn luck and it's us the citizens of America who suffer!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    . . .
    From top to bottom our gov't seems to not want to level with me....A taxpaying, voting proud veteran of our once great country.

They would rather Lie, not comment or label me?

What happened?
    Border Patrol spokesman Mario Escalante confirmed an agent-involved shooting in Douglas, but wouldn’t release any other details, adding that the investigation had been turned over to the FBI.
    You need to wait for the investigation to be completed so that you, and everyone else, will know what happened.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

do you think your government, especially this administration is going to be open and upfront with us???

I DON'T !

they promised transparency in the campaign and they have not produced
    so forgive me if i seem to think they will lie and try to keep something from us

The full FBI report will be released to the public and the media.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good advice Mr Doe, Point well taken.

Since being on a soapbox gave me nosebleeds anyway. I will get down off it, Fold up my agenda, unpin my labels, watch my boobtube and eat my cheetos and wait for the official fbi version.

At least until I find something else to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    . . . they promised transparency in the campaign and they have not produced . . .
    Every government agency, (city, county, state and federal) that I can think of has a website that is open to the public.
    You just have to go looking for them.

Examples:

www.fbi.gov/
    www.dea.gov
    www.atf.gov/
    www.usdoj.gov/
    www.usdhs.gov/
    www.usmarshals.gov/
    www.irs.gov/
    www.ca.gov/
    www.sandiego.gov/
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast