Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Jumpers Celebrate Ecological Disaster

Border Jumpers Celebrate Ecological Disaster
    By Greg L | 19 April 2008 | Illegal Aliens | 18 Comments

The insanity without borders crowd: http://www.thepeopleunited.org/?lang=&d ... 2002:50:17 has been providing daily updates on their website documenting the progress of their group of kooks as they travel to Mexico with the intention of smuggling themselves across the Arizonan border. These little diaries display a a level of mental disorder that few could have previously imagined possible, as they celebrate the ecological destruction of the Sonoran desert as if it was some sort of quasi-religious experience.
    I guess these aren’t exactly environmental activists.

Today we test the migrant trails. They trickle across the desert, up steep hills and into rocky ravines, through mini-forests of strange, prickly ocotillo cactus trees; trails littered with empty water bottles and odd scraps of clothing. In the dry, sandy dirt we can see the footprints of those who walked before us, last night or last week-even now they are sleeping not far from where we walk. Stepping on those tracks is like sitting in a sacred space where many have prayed before you. It is like walking through Auschwitz, or standing at the site of a slave market. The sun beats down from a perfect blue sky, and today even a cool breeze follows us over the narrow paths, as we place our feet where the owner of those cast aside undergarment had placed hers, on the tracks of those who left the empty tuna cans.

What they’re so in awe of is an ecological disaster that has severely stressed a rather fragile ecosystem and caused such pollution in the local aquifer that groundwater wells are no longer safe to drink from. The huge masses of illegal aliens, human smugglers, and drug cartels that sneak across the border every night have been discarding trash, casting off excess personal items, and defecating in the more easily traveled arroyos — the almost-always dry riverbeds which also provide some degree of concealment and cover. What is left in these arroyos filters almost all the water that ends up in the meager aquifer of this region, which provides most of the water available for both local wildlife and the people who inhabit these areas.

A sacred space this is not. It is nothing but a horrific example of the shocking irresponsibility of people who treat the land as their personal trash dump and open-air toilet in their effort to break federal immigration laws. The hard left might see this as some deeply meaningful shrine to our humanity, but those who have heard the stories of “rape treesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Sacred Space"....Auschwitz" !! These people make me as sick as the photos do. How can anyone be so misguided, is beyond me.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

i still say we should throw the trash back in mexico and see if they pick it up

[quote="jamesw62"]i still say we should throw the trash back in mexico and see if they pick it up[/quote]

Would they even notice it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" would they even notice it ? "

Too funny.......but probably NOT !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

The article doesn't state what planet these people are from.

I think we can use this against those who claim a FENCE will hurt the ecosystem. I bet if we sold the fence as an anti-pollution tool we would win the day lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)