Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    How sad, another hero dead!

Thanks for the links jamesw62.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    This is another terrible result of Mexican terrorists on the prowl in southern California. I think it is despicable and our government still hasn't secured our borders even close to where they should be.

This is a quote from a friend of mine:''Our neighborhood,the Mexican Border is the most Dangerous neighborhood in America!

Why is this Border Agent and the many before him dead or punished for protecting OUR National Borders? Just follow the money my friend. The "political contributors" will get their "cheap labor" and not have to furnish any "benefits" because all the "benefits" for the ILLEGALS will be furnished by the taxpayers enforced and implemented by "our politicians" and their "men"(see Johnny Sutton)!!

I'm certain Johnny Sutton the lead in the persecution of Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean would like a chance to persecute this Border Patrol Agent defending our Nation.

Why do they not investigate Johnny Sutton of Texas who sent two Border Agents to prison for shooting a drug dealer who was an ILLEGAL?

My prayers to the family...

This should be all over the news and I have heard nothing, we should not have to be searching for information, the media should be mad as hell!! fire Janet she is incompetent!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Border agent shot to death while tracking smugglers
    The Associated Press
    July 24, 2009

SAN DIEGO - The U.S. Border Patrol said one of its agents was killed in East County while tracking suspected illegal immigrants or drug smugglers.

The victim was identified by Homeland Security Friday as Robert Rosas.

Agency spokesman Daryl Reed said Rosas spotted a suspicious group in the remote Campo area near the Mexican border Thursday night and called for backup. When the suspicious group split up, Reed went after some suspects by himself. Other agents lost radio contact with him. Around 9 p.m., they heard gunshots and found the agent, who was pronounced dead at the scene.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department says he was shot in the head.

A search on both sides of the border failed to find anyone.

www.fox5sandiego.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Jean for the update.

Yes our Government has blood on their hands and are just as guilty as Businesses who hire IA's because our own Government year after year promises AMNESTY.

With such an enticing invite from OUR Government they keep coming and have grown Bolder & Bolder since they know OUR OWN Government has forsaken US citizens and taken up the OBL & IA cause,all because of GREED !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

To all of you who said this should be all over the news, I have had my tv on all morning listening to the news and I havent heard anything. If it were a Mexican who was shot it would be all over the news. But this man was guarding our border from illegal activity and gets murdered and the news is silent. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border Patrol agent fatally shot near Campo
    By Debbi Baker
    Union-Tribune Staff Writer

Originally published 7:35 a.m. July 24, 2009,
    updated 9:42 a.m., July 24, 2009

SAN DIEGO — An international manhunt is under way after a U.S. Border Patrol agent was shot and killed near Campo on Thursday night while investigating a group of people presumed to have crossed into the country illegally.

He has been identified as Robert Rosas, Homeland Security officials said. He was stationed in Campo.

An agent saw the group sometime between 8:30 and 9 p.m. in the remote and rocky terrain south of state Route 94 off Shockey Truck Trail not far from the border, Border Patrol Agent Daryl Reed said.

He called for other agents, who split up and began to trail the group, Reed said.

About 9:15 p.m., agents, who had lost radio contact with their fellow agent, heard multiple gunshots and rushed to the area, where they found that he had been shot, Reed said.

Officials said Rosas was shot in the head. He died at the scene.

Several agencies responded to the shooting, including the Sheriff's Department, the FBI and Cal Fire. A large-scale search by land and air was conducted, but no one in the group was found, Reed said.

Mexican authorities were also notified and conducted a search on their side of the border, Reed said. It's unknown if the group was smuggling humans or drugs or if the people fled back to Mexico or continued traveling inside the United States, Reed said.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said she was deeply saddened by Rosas' death and issued the following statement: “Agent Robert Rosas was gunned down while protecting our nation's Southwest border. This act of violence will not stand – nor will any act of violence against the Border Patrol. I have directed that the full resources of the Department assist in the investigation to find and bring to justice those responsible for this inexcusable crime.

“My thoughts and condolences are with Agent Rosas' family and his fellow agents at this difficult time. I want to commend those in the law enforcement and first responder community in Southern California for so quickly responding to the scene and attempting to save Agent Rosas' life. His death is a vivid reminder that we are engaged in a serious effort to secure our border and that thousands of Border Patrol agents and other DHS employees risk their lives every single day to protect and defend our nation.â€

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast