Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy likely got his arse shot in Mexico for losing his drug load. Who's got this bullet?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with everything you said sippy, but the part about sending the drug smuggler home. Instead of sending him home, I think we should have sent him to the big house for about 20 years for drug smuggling, resisting arrest, careless and wreckless driving, and whatever other charges considered appropriate in this case.
    MW,

I disagree with keeping them here after they've committed crimes. If it costs approx $80,000 a year to keep a criminal incarserated, I think taxpayers money would be better spent on something else. I'm not really convinced that our rehabilitation system works at all anymore.

Of course my idea would only work once the wall was up and in place. This way, they commit a crime and get deported. If the wall is in place, there's not much chance they'll get back in that easily.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I agree nntrixie this prosecution of these Border Patrol officers is to send a message to all other officers with regards to enforcing our laws. A drug offender gets amnesty to testify against border patrol officers that were doing their job? Where does this lunacy end? If our government wanted the borders secured they would be. This whole business is a sham to make it look like they are securing the borders and that our border patrol officers are inept, when in fact they are not given the resources to do their job and are fighting a war down there trying to keep up with a flood of illegal aliens, terrorists, drug smugglers, murderers, thieves, child molesters etc. that they cannot possibly stop. This travesty and others committed by our government with regards to illegal aliens must end.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree nntrixie this prosecution of these Border Patrol officers is to send a message to all other officers with regards to enforcing our laws. A drug offender gets amnesty to testify against border patrol officers that were doing their job? Where does this lunacy end? If our government wanted the borders secured they would be. This whole business is a sham to make it look like they are securing the borders and that our border patrol officers are inept, when in fact they are not given the resources to do their job and are fighting a war down there trying to keep up with a flood of illegal aliens, terrorists, drug smugglers, murderers, thieves, child molesters etc. that they cannot possibly stop. This travesty and others committed by our government with regards to illegal aliens must end.
    Word!

My wife and i live with her mother and father to help with the care of her father. My mother-in-law has ti-vo or whatever you call it where you can download movies whatever you want. I have downloaded every thing that Lou Dobbs have about the border patrol agents and I drag every body I know into our room and make them watch all episodes on them from Lou's show! I have found that people watching this miscarriage of justice has worked better at opening eyes then everything I try to tell everyone about illegal immigration! I am going to put all this on tape in case I ever get the chance to show it to the genreal public i will have it. Thank god for Lou Dobbs, whatever happens to these 2 border guards, they owe a lot to Lou Dobbs for making them his mission.

[img]Lou%20Dobbs%20Rocks!%20He%20is%20my%20hero![/img]
    Build the dam fence post haste!

To all of you who think a pardon is not justice.

A pardon would allow these two to be with thier wives and children. It would allow them to return to thier jobs if they so choose. It will keep them from sitting in jail while the appeal process is exhausted!! And what if it is exhausted? They will serve thier term in prison!! I don't know about any of you but I do not have any faith in judges!!!!!!!!!!
    "What will you do without freedom"

This riles a union chief?? Futher evidence that unions serve no purpose and government is completely out of control.
    "What will you do without freedom"

bmw120556
    I do agree with the part about not trusting judges, I think the law so to speak should be taken out of their hands, mandatory sentences for everything, I hate these activist judges they are ruining our country, I must take time to read that book called MEN IN BLACK about the supreme court judges!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12