Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol Takes Fire From Across Border

Here is the link:

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2005/5/12...-Across-Border

There is a video on the page.

Border Patrol Takes Fire From Across Border

Thursday, May 12, 2005 Updated:3:23:16 PM CDT

SOUTH OF ALAMO - Border Patrol officers take fire from across the Rio Grande.

SOUTH OF ALAMO – Border Patrol agents come under automatic weapons fire from across the Rio Grande after finding a truck being loaded with drugs near the river in Hidalgo County.

No agents were injured in the exchange. All Border Patrol agents in the area, as well as all local law enforcement agencies responded to the scene. It is unknown if agents were able to wound their attackers across the border.

The attack came about 7 pm, as three Border Patrol units were patrolling when they noticed a truck being loaded with narcotics. When they moved in, that is when they started taking fire.

“As the agents moved into get a closer inspection of the area they encountered a narcotics load brought across,� said spokesman J.R. Villareal. “Shortly afterwards (the smugglers) noticed the agent, and started taking shots from the Mexican side with automatic weapons.�

The attack occurred at the same spot where agents last Friday caught smugglers with 600 pound of marijuana.

The truck loaded with drugs managed to get away. It is an older model brown Ford Truck with a tarp covering the bed. Anyone with information is asked to call the Rio Grande Valley Sector office at 618-8163.

I heard on the Alex Jones Show that the Border Patrol was ordered not to return fire.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

You know what would do wonders for that illegal drug activity? A few rounds from a 20 MM cannon fired by a U.S. soldier. We're at war and only the illegals and drug smugglers are fighting.
    When we gonna wake up?

It is OK to have our soldiers fight the war on drugs in Colombia.
    Could we get some Colombians, on loan, to help out on the US border?

Because we are spread kinda' thin right about now ...

Others are cleaning up opium fields in Afghanistan.

On the Arizona border, at the "Khyber Pass", convoys of "mules", up to 100 people, are coming across, with armed guards.

When these groups show up, the Border Patrol walks away.
    This is NOT a joke.

Jay Lawrence, of KFI AM-640 was with the Minutemen in AZ.
    Here is one of his reports:

http://www.kfi640.com/timages/page/media/April_4pm1.wma

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    You know what would do wonders for that illegal drug activity? A few rounds from a 20 MM cannon fired by a U.S. soldier. We're at war and only the illegals and drug smugglers are fighting.
    I like that ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Shots fired

I was told not to mention the W word. So I guess the Mexicans were just defending their commercial enterprise and found it necessary to use weapons to do so. Are the rules different for apprentices Watchman, William? THIS IS NOT A RHERORICAL QUESTION.
    Tell Them I Am At PEACE!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

First time I have heard that about the "W" word.

Based on the rather angry rhetoric on this site, that word almost seems tame.

It can be taken rhetorically, as in "war of words."
    When we gonna wake up?

BP takes fire

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow
    First time I have heard that about the "W" word.

Based on the rather angry rhetoric on this site, that word almost seems tame.

It can be taken rhetorically, as in "war of words."
    Oh, I have seen the "angry rhetoric" and I think, given this one story alone, it is justified. I won't air dirty laundry here. Suffice it to say I am righteously indignant. As a man that has seen combat up close and personal, I can see things before they happen. BFV. I find it highly presumptious to be admonished by people who have probably never used a Daisy BB "you know what" in anger effectively telling someone that has spent years protecting THEIR free speak rights to watch what he says and then read what others say that is worse, although true, than what I have to say. The veterans are some of the best people that this effort could attract. Not just on this board but from sea to shining sea. Gilchrist comes to mind. It is the men and women that know how to deal effectively with "conflict" that are leading this effort. Especially the ones that have commanded more people, collectively, than the members of this pac times 1000. SWAT is not playing games. The Mexicans are not playing games on the border. Something evil is about to go down on that border and it will not be a hand holding singing of songs and toasting of marshmellows, as some politically correct and thus very naive people think. "Words" will not be exchanged in love and sensitivity. No, Rodney King, we can't JUST ALL GET ALONG!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

federal judges defend the "rights" of 'illegal aliens' and dictates criminals are to be returned to a society that is not theirs -- but now they're asking for $12 million dollars for security systems in their homes because they're afraid of the American people ...

when a mother, as Jerry Seper of the Washington Times reported during his coverage of the MMP, has to strap a gun to her ankles to take her kids to the school bus because 300 illegal aliens are hunkered down in the area, it's time to secure our borders and defend our children -- let the federal judges that make in excess of $175,000 plus benefits, secure their own homes -- we need to secure a nation
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"