Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where to begin??? I have a 10 year old son. He is the joy of my life. I CANNOT imagine how anyone could do this to a child. After submerging him in ice until he lost consciousness, he put him in warm water? Then he laid him on the floor naked?
    He DIDN'T call for emergency assistance when the boy lost consciousness?

What a humble, kind man indeed.

It's a good thing I don't live there. I would have some choice words for the scam artist running the restaurant who says there is no law against kids being in the kitchen. We don't need people like her hiring illegals and claiming complete ignorance of the law on all accounts. I hope the restaurant gets shut down, and she gets sued. I sure as heck would never eat there. "Melting Pot" - how %^&* ironic. Wells Fargo encourages these illegals, how do those officials sleep at night after sponsoring a funeral fund for an innocent child who was tortured to death? Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinPainter
    A fund for Josue's funeral expenses has been established at Wells Fargo banks in the name of Melting Pot Memorial Fund. As police continue to investigate the alleged crime, other questions remain, such as why the Melting Pot employed undocumented immigrants and why a 9-year-old was allowed in the kitchen area of the restaurant.
    You know when one of them dies in the Central Valley, they hold a car wash.
    They've been doing that here for years.....
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12