Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boy who fled with teacher may be eligible to return to U.S.

Boy who fled with teacher may be eligible to return to U.S.

Associated Press - November 11, 2007 6:45 PM ET

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - The 13-year-old boy who fled to Mexico with a Nebraska schoolteacher could be eligible to return to the United States under a new visa the government started granting to crime victims the week before he disappeared.

The boy is an illegal immigrant from Lexington. Teacher Kelsey Peterson faces federal charges of crossing state lines to have sex with a minor.

A new visa would let the boy live legally in the United States for four years and eventually apply for permanent residency. It would also extend temporary residency to his parents and his unmarried siblings under 18.

Marilu Cabrera is a spokeswoman for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. She says it's a win-win deal because the visa helps law enforcement solve a crime, and it helps the individual who is a victim.

On the Net:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services: http://www.uscis.gov

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.kptm.com/global/story.asp?s= ... =Printable

Sorry.....crime victims? Seems a bit open ended. I missed this new law.........does it include those who paid coyotes and such?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This seems like a type of amnesty, allowing the victim or so called victim to have family members along with themselves granted a pathway to citizenship.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Marilu Cabrera is a spokeswoman for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. She says it's a win-win deal because the visa helps law enforcement solve a crime, and it helps the individual who is a victim.
    The parents are not victims. Actually, they victimized the boy by bringing him here illegally!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That really sucks!!

Who passes that amnesty, and how did it get past us?
    Boy! We really need to keep a sharp eye on those amnesty nuts in congress!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

This is simply pathetic!! Who passed this law?? How did it slip by and what the hell will they think of next to make these people legal?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

WHAT!!!! A new visa law written right under our noses!!! Whats next!!!

Same attempt will be used to legalize Church Sanctuary occupants??? I would not be surprised if the traitors who harbor illegals in Churches do not employ this newest law!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

This kid is a member of the 13th street gang and has been in trouble before. He was living in a boys home. This is an interesting post from our local paper from a former student in Lex who knew members of this gang:

This is a disturbing story, to be sure. The issues it raises are complex and difficult to understand. Some argue that females such as Kelsey who engage in sexual relations with young boys have committed equally egregious crimes as men in the same position. I have difficulty equating a woman with a man in this situation. There is little evidence in this case that the boy consented. I have difficulty believing that a female such as Kelsey "preyed" on this boy and "ruined" him. I remember being 13 in Lexington and going to school with members of the same gang this boy is involved in. Though we were the same age, I felt as if they were much older. These members of the 13th and 18th street gang were violent, carried weapons, sold drugs and were not strangers to sexual activity. These are not your typical 13-year-old boys from suburbia. They were the predators at our school...intimidating, bullying, and beating other students. I have difficulty seeing how such a boy was "harmed" in this specific instance. Still, however, the law sets an age limit for a reason. The boy is not on trial here, Kelsey is. As a 25 year-old woman, she obviously breached her duties as an adult and as a teacher. I believe she probably has some mental issues to work through...her illness got the best of her. She should be punished...that is justice. But she should also be rehabilitated.
    http://www.lexch.com/site/news.cfm?news ... maxrows=10

This kid needs to stay in Mexico and his family needs to be deported so that they can be together!

Oh it all makes me want to vomit! I heard that the legal age for sex with minors in Mexico is twelve. Does anyone know if this is true??
    Who knows perhaps the teacher was an unwitting victim of a machismo illegal gangbanger!!! Dumb on her part!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

standlingalone, the age of consent issue was the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard of this story. In many cultures this is acceptable and I do believe some young person used this for a defense in a rape case previously.

In this case it will possibly give this boy and his family a way to stay and prey on America even further.

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast