Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well stated Roundabout. Thank You!
    You are welcome OIFIIIMP.

Should we all not realize that the day is coming if it is not already here when the corporate interests (no I am not anti-business. I would like to think that if we as Americans could exercise discretion with our dollar that we could limit the scope and power of the federal government and the corporate power which uses the federal government to enslave all of us for their benefit.) will dictate with the help of the federal government all of our consumer choices?

You can either exercise frugality and responsibility with regards to your dollar and support businesses that have the interest of the community at large in mind or you will be doomed to live the life dictated to you.

Should restaurant "A" be allowed to break the laws of the land and then restaurant "B" should be obliged to follow suit, or go out of business.

When the corporate structures gather all business under their umbrella then their policies whether you agree with them or not, will be your consumer choice. You will have no where to run. Your dollar will go where it was preordained to go.

If you have ever slopped a hog, you know that the hog is grateful for the slop. You know what your efforts are for. The hog is just happy and knows not it's fate. (The happy window shopping, non-discriminant shopper.) The first hog I can remember slopping we called Pork Chops.

I emailed Sizzler inc. about the illegals.

Here is her response and mine.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting Sizzler with your comments about the Maricopa County, Arizona, sheriff’s investigation. We want you to know that Sizzler and the franchise owner of our restaurants in Phoenix take seriously their responsibility to adhere to all federal and state labor laws.

It is important to remember that the sheriff’s allegations have yet to be proven and are still under investigation. The Sizzler Phoenix restaurants use the government E-Verify program as part of their efforts to ensure compliance with immigration and work laws. The owner of the restaurants was extremely surprised to learn of the allegations, and he believes they are based on false information provided to the sheriff’s office by a disgruntled former worker. He is assisting the sheriff’s office with the investigation.

We understand that immigration is of deep concern to many people, and we appreciate you taking time to share yours with us.

Sincerely,

Sizzler USA

Madam, Our company has been using E-verify for years.

That sounds like an EXCUSE to me.

I know for a fact the owner of Sizzler inc. is an open borders nut.

I also know I worked in restaurants when I was a teen.

My daughter went to apply for a job at Sizzler in Lake Elsinore and was told if she did not speak a foreign language, she would NOT be hired.

So stuff the defense of maybe BREAKING the law.

I know different.

McDonalds does the same thing as Sizzler.

I supervise over 900 people clocally.

The BOYCOTT will remain in place until Sizzler publically announces that it will use E-verify.

Sincerely,
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

You can check which companies, and which franchisees, use E-VERIFY.

E-VERIFY company list is now on the NUMBERS USA site

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/enfor ... tid=462487
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sizzler IS not in that database
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Sizzler IS not in that database
    Often you have to know the name of the franchise owner, or owner group, to find them because the corporation does not hire the people who work in the restaurants.
    NO AMNESTY

here form the website

Locations: 273 worldwide

Sizzler USA – 189 in 14 states and Puerto Rico
    158 franchised; 31 company owned and operated

Sizzler International – 84 locations in Australia, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore and China
    58 franchised; 26 company owned and operated (International operations are based in Australia)

http://www.sizzler.com/about/at_a_glance.asp

Good Idea lets just punish em all! All 158 small business owners! For the stupid greedy actions of a few bad apples. Its obvious that its not a sizzler problem its an Arizona problem and a few stupid business owners problems. Time to stop going overboard and boycotting decent business owners just because of a few bad apples. We wouldn't need any of this crap if it E-verify was just a standard requirement.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    I emailed Sizzler inc. about the illegals.

Here is her response and mine.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting Sizzler with your comments about the Maricopa County, Arizona, sheriff’s investigation. We want you to know that Sizzler and the franchise owner of our restaurants in Phoenix take seriously their responsibility to adhere to all federal and state labor laws.

It is important to remember that the sheriff’s allegations have yet to be proven and are still under investigation. The Sizzler Phoenix restaurants use the government E-Verify program as part of their efforts to ensure compliance with immigration and work laws. The owner of the restaurants was extremely surprised to learn of the allegations, and he believes they are based on false information provided to the sheriff’s office by a disgruntled former worker. He is assisting the sheriff’s office with the investigation.

We understand that immigration is of deep concern to many people, and we appreciate you taking time to share yours with us.

Sincerely,

Sizzler USA

Madam, Our company has been using E-verify for years.

That sounds like an EXCUSE to me.

I know for a fact the owner of Sizzler inc. is an open borders nut.

I also know I worked in restaurants when I was a teen.

My daughter went to apply for a job at Sizzler in Lake Elsinore and was told if she did not speak a foreign language, she would NOT be hired.

So stuff the defense of maybe BREAKING the law.

I know different.

McDonalds does the same thing as Sizzler.

I supervise over 900 people clocally.

The BOYCOTT will remain in place until Sizzler publically announces that it will use E-verify.

Sincerely,
    Then the idiot whom responded gave my e-mail address to everyone she gave the lame answer too!

WTF?

Perhaps we should all live off the fat of Wall Street?

Soyent Green? Anyone? It is tonights special.

I would like a steak raised on pasture, Sir.

But Sir, You realize that is illegal to be served at our establishment.

Oh yes. I forgot, the new laws have been implemented. How did they become so anyway?

Well Sir, Mega Corp now owns all of the feedstock in much of the world now, and they own the government, so the government officials have passed the laws for your benefit, Sir. You are being looked after Sir. Your welfare is paramount to them. Some Soyent Green, Sir? Perhaps a too big too fail dandelion and lambs quarters salad Sir?

Far fetched? Perhaps. But it is still my dollar. (well kind of)

Do you pay for your own maintenance? Or do you pay the government in a discriminate and discrete manner to pay for your maintenance on your behalf? Strings attached of course.

Sorry, just ranting and running off at the keyboard.

This thing is exploding.

I am getting e-mails from patriots all over the country.

And so is Sizller USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12