Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BP Sector Chief Wants to Insure MMP Appears To Have Failed

http://thegunnerscorner.myblogsite.com/ ... 52062.html

Border Patrol Sector Chief Wants To Insure Minuteman Project
    Appears To Have Failed

by thegunnerscorner at 02:32AM (EDT) on May 5, 2005

I recently received an email from a man by the name of Ben Anderson, whom I have on good authority is well connected with sources within the Border Patrol in the Cochise County, AZ, area. This email detailed a plan by Chief Michael Nicely, of the U.S. Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector, to make sure that arrests of illegal aliens in the area where the Minuteman Project (MMP) was conducted were kept to a minimum. This apparently in an attempt to make the MMP appear to have been less effective than it actually was.

Now, anybody blessed with the intelligence that the Good Lord gave a grapefruit knows, without reservation, that the Minuteman Project was a HUGE SUCCESS. So successful, in fact, that the Bush Administration should already have National Guard troops stationed from coast to coast along both our Northern and Southern borders.

Yet, apparently, there is now this attempt to make it look as though manning the borders would, at best, have a minimal effect on illegal aliens entering the U.S.. I cannot understand why the President and Congress are so adamant in their opposition to living up to their oath of office as concerns protection of our borders.

I believe the report from Mr. Anderson, which can be viewed at http://www.azanderson.org/anderson_repo ... issues.htm, for a couple of reasons.

The first reason why I believe it is that about a year and a half ago, before the name Chris Simcox became a household word, I had the privilege of traveling from “My Old Kentucky Home,� to Tombstone, AZ, where Chris had based his border watching group called Civil Homeland Defense (CHD). I spent a couple of weeks as one of the volunteers who went out on the border and watched for illegals coming into the country. Naturally, whenever a group was spotted, Border Patrol was called to come and enforce the law.

During my brief stay out there, it seemed to me that the Border Patrol agents spent more time watching what we were doing than they did looking for illegals. There also seemed to be a tension in the air whenever BP agents were dealing with volunteers with Chris Simcox’s CHD. We were told that word came from “high up� that we were to be basically targeted for surveillance, apparently in an attempt to catch one of the volunteers doing something ‘wrong.’

The second reason I believe Mr. Anderson’s report is that on May 1st, Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) said the very same thing in an on-air interview with Andrea Shea King. Parts of the written transcript of the interview, and the full audio version of the interview, are both available at http://shea-king.com/.

Congressman Tancredo, citing an email he received from what he calls “a very credible source within the U.S. Border Patrol,� said that Chief Nicely, who, once again, is the Tucson Sector Chief, issued a directive insisting that “apprehensions even are below that that were in progress during the minutemen presence on the border, for the purpose of trying to say, or to prove their point that the Minutemen’s (sic) did nothing, didn’t help, really had no effect on apprehensions.�

The Congressman goes on to call this “another example of the degree to which the Administration…will go in order to not confront the issue of illegal immigration into this country and essentially not be made fools of.�

If all this is true, and I have absolutely NO REASON to think it is not, then I must agree with Mr. Anderson’s assessment of Chief Michael Nicely. In his article, Mr. Anderson says, “Chief Nicely’s actions amount to nothing less than treason. It is seditious and treasonable conduct to knowingly facilitate the unlawful entry of Illegal Aliens, Drug Traffickers and Potential Terrorists across the borders of the United States.� Well said, Mr. Anderson!

Something has ABSOLUTELY GOT TO BE DONE about this mess…and NOW! I urge anyone who reads this to go to http://www.numbersusa.com and sign up for their free faxing service, which allows you to fax your particular congresspersons on issues regarding immigration.

Other organizations are also in full battle mode against the UNCONSTITUTIONAL goings-on in regard to illegals and illegal immigration. I urge you to use your favorite search engine to find any groups that oppose illegal immigration, and do all you can to help people like Congressman Tancredo fight the “powers-that-be� in what has become a war over immigration.

We have lots of honest, hard working border patrol agents who are literally “chomping at the bit� to uphold THEIR oath, but they are being restrained by the “higher ups,� who refuse to uphold THEIRS! Just how “higher up� the higher ups go remains to be seen. However, one must admit that the Administration seems to be less than enthusiastic about curbing the unending flow of illegals across either of America’s borders.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Michael Nicely, of the U.S. Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector, to make sure that arrests of illegal aliens in the area where the Minuteman Project (MMP) was conducted were kept to a minimum"

If this is fact he should be charged with Obstruct and Delay which regrettable in his case is only a misdemeanor.

I shall reseach and find out who his next two supervisors in the chain of command are and post it here. We can then send email suggesting termination of employment and/or criminal charges.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

just sent this email to a BP officers organization.

Mr -----
    Could you advise me who the two supervisors are in the chain of command for Chief Michael Nicely is ?
    We of ALIPAC would like to contact them reference this article.
    http://thegunnerscorner.myblogsite.com/ ... 52062.html

Thanks and you all keep up the good work.

Charles ------
    Oak Island, NC
    retired LEO
    Member ALIPAC
    Supporter of MMP
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful, Charles. Can't wait to see what comes back

This looks like the same story I posted here.....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-2549.html

I would also like to get some conformation about the authenticity
    of the article.