Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With the extent of document fraud that we've witnessed, this ruling is dangerous. Let's look at the scenario:

- An illegal alien obtains a drivers license through fraud, obtains a fraudulent SSN and registers in his respective county.
    - Said illegal alien then takes his fraudulently obtained drivers license to the local voting booth, presents it, his county registration is checked via database and he is allowed to cast a vote.
    - Said illegal alien has just nullified my legal vote.

This illegal vote is sufficient to turn a close election.

Does anyone with an ounce of intelligence believe that fraudulent votes like this will be investigated and an election overturned? NO!!!!!

I am angry beyond words
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Does anyone with an ounce of intelligence believe that fraudulent votes like this will be investigated and an election overturned? NO!!!!!

I am angry beyond words
    ===========================================

By 2050, the number of illegal aliens from Mexico allowed into the United States will by THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION.

This is FACT.

Right now, in 2010, and if ALLOWED TO VOTE, there are already enough illegal aliens ALREADY HERE to shape the entire U.S. political landscape - - IT IS HERE RIGHT NOW!

At this point in U.S. history, any State still believing they have State's Rights or that their State Constitution is still a valid document should be looking at THIS ruling.

States have NO rights. Neither do citizens.

Non-citizens however, have more rights than citizens.

FUSE - > DYNAMITE
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Said illegal alien then takes his fraudulently obtained drivers license to the local voting booth, presents it, his county registration is checked via database and he is allowed to cast a vote.

- Said illegal alien has just NULLIFIED MY LEGAL VOTE.

============================================

Unless this is stopped DEAD IN IT'S TRACKS, this ORGANIZED TACTIC will be replayed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of times just within the next seven days.

Thinking Americans need to grasp the full meaning of this profound statement!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The first woman ever appointed to the supreme Court, Sandra Day O'Connor, is more of an embarrassment now that she is retired and serving as an ad hoc judge than even when she was Justice O'Connor. True, as Justice she participated in the shameful ruling in a Michigan Law School case, where she estimated that "affirmative action" might be needed until, say, 2025. Appointed by a Republican president, O'Connor joined the majority in a host of other arguably-incorrect constitutional interpretations.

But now....

She has helped overturn part of Arizona's Prop. 200, a State initiative passed in 2004 by a 56% vote including 47% of Hispanic voters. I was there, in Phoenix, on election day. Kathy McKee had brought the initiative process to fruition and the electorate showed their strong support. But O'Connor knows better than the people, or so O'Connor thinks.

How old are the judges on the list above who were appointed by Reagan.
    Do they have a mandatory retirement age or do they serve until they die?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related post

Ruling strikes down part of Arizona Voter ID law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-216430.html

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    How old are the judges on the list above who were appointed by Reagan.
    Do they have a mandatory retirement age or do they serve until they die?
    62 Chief Judge Alex Kozinski Pasadena, CA 1950 1985–present 2007–present — Reagan Age 60

65 Circuit Judge Diarmuid Fionntain O'Scannlain Portland, OR 1937 1986–present — — Reagan Age 73

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fe ... ald_Reagan

List of federal judges appointed by Ronald Reagan

From Wikipedia

President Ronald Reagan.

Reagan elevated William Rehnquist to the office of Chief Justice.

Sandra Day O'Connor was appointed by Reagan as the first woman to serve on the Supreme Court.

Reagan named Antonin Scalia to the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit before elevating him to the Supreme Court.

Reagan signed into law the bill that created the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and reassigning judges from predecessor courts to the new Circuit Court.

Frank Easterbrook, appointed by Reagan to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.

Robert C. Broomfield, appointed to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, later served on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.Following is a list of all United States federal judges appointed by President Ronald Reagan during his presidency.[1] In total Reagan appointed three Justices to the Supreme Court of the United States and elevated another to Chief Justice, 83 judges to the United States Courts of Appeals, and 290 judges to the United States district courts. Reagan's total of 376 appointments is the most by any President.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I couldnt believe it when I read it. Even Iraq has a better voting system than we do right now. Judges need to have limited terms.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes they should show Proof Of USA Citizenship . why we have everyone from all ove the Country That not a USA Citizen. & don't tell me you are show Me your Birth certificatie . I don't care if you were In this country for year's you still are not a USA Citizen some come over for a visit & for get to go back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast