Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: SUPREME COURT DECISION ON ARIZONA LA & OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Gercor
    Chumley for president 2012. Anyone but Obama
    Welcome aboard Gercor
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Supreme Court Upholds Arizona Immigration Law

I was happy to hear that the Supreme Court Upholds Arizona Immigration Law. I know there are many out there who feel sorry for illegal immigrants who come this country so they can feed their families. I can understand that but they are in the wrong forum. This is a law that talks about the law that possibly supports the family in Arizona who cannot get a job in the country they were born in. While Americans cannot get jobs because they don't speak Spanish many Spanish Speaking people get jobs even though they don't speak American. If you looked into things you would find out how this influx of Illegal Immegrants in a negative way in just about every way. From the craddle to the grave. We need this law if American born citizens are ever to have a chance to get jobs. I know that there are many Americans
    who are against the Supreme Court Upholdening the Immigration Laws. I don't think the average American citizens understand exactly what is at cause here. Okay, so how about what the stakes are for the country where they are loosing the their citizens every day. They are seeing their workforce dissapear right in front of their eyes. This has been going on for a long time.
    Pretty soon only the very old will be left because they cannot aford to leave. Jimmy Carter came to Mexico showed how if they used crop rotation they would have a better yield and their land would not be dying. This is an
    idea George Washington come up with many years ago and worked just as good in Jimmy Carters day as in George Washingtons day. If given a proper wage I believe Americans would be more interested in the job of of picking crops. But like any other sweat shop it takes a great number of people to be wearing blindfolds. It also takes the American pubic to get used to products being more expensive. But Americans have gotten greedy in the past decades. They want to buy cheap, not used and cheap new and cheap. Back in the day ladies made their own clothing and took great pride in it. So that brings a good questions for Americans. Where is your pride? We would prefer to go to Walmart because it is cheap. Not good and cheap, just cheap. The people who hire the illlegal immigrant are a good place to start. They must be made to understand that if they did not make it possible for
    illigal immigrants to have jobs they would go elsewhere. This country is full of inablers. It takes much effort for all concerned to get people off of alchohol and drugs. Enabling them only makes people worse. Anyonne who
    hires an Illegal immigrant is an inabler. Between the American Dream beeing outsourced and Americans loosing their jobs to Illegal Immigrants more and more every day it leaves people like myself and others who cannot get work because all we speak is English in a kind of Government impossed Depression. When an American citizen is told the cannot get a job because they don't speak any other job besdes Eglish they are beeing told they are
    no longer good enough to work in their own country. You cannot look anywhere without seeing the Spanish/American (not always American) connection everywhere. You pick up the phone to call your doctor. You are made known that you have a choice to hear the message in English or Spanish. I have seen in Social Security offices big signs in Spanish but not always in English. Why should they learn English when it is made easier to depend on Spanish/English connection. I saw one man on the bus just desperate because he needed some information and he spoke no English. We no longer give incentives for Hispanics and speakers of other languages to learn English. There are many other people of other ethnicities who come here for the same American dream to find out there is not that much help. Not in Arizona as far as I know. The people of my own ethnicity are often
    ignored and not even called anything but Caucasion which means that I am suppposed to come from the Caucus region. When I say I am Greek American it is not accepted well. Especially if you are proud of your heritage. One time I was actually rediculed because I was proud. My mother voluntered here time for anyone who needed help understanding the new language they were trying to embrace. To all Americans who are proud of their heritage and those who are also Proud Americans I have just one thing to say. Where is your anger?

Supreme Court Upholds Arizona Immigration Law

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    copied from this person "SNAPTIE" over at signonsandiego! ROFLMAO

Arizonans paying dearly now for their bigoted, racist views!.... California to benefit big time!
    Subject: Arizona Is Taking A Beating From Supreme Court ruling Phoenix, AZ (AP) - E-Verify is having an affect.

Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands, showing their outrage with Arizona 's controversial E-Verify law by moving elsewhere.

In the small town of Guadalupe AZ , south of Phoenix , Manuel Renaldo is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his stolen pickup with his belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter "It's a matter of principle. I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal."

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers who are reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the state's hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits. Tattoo parlors are in a state of panic.

Renaldo told a reporter through an interpreter "He and his family are moving to California , which is a state that will support him and his family with dignity."
    Thanks so much for giving something to smile about. RFLMAO It is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Sounds to me you are seeing things very clearly if in a humorous way. I hope people get your drift. Thanks

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Arizona Immigration Law

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha55
    Thanks so much for giving something to smile about. RFLMAO It is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Sounds to me you are seeing things very clearly if in a humorous way. I hope people get your drift. Thanks
    Glad to see that you recognized that this isn't a real news article, it's humor.
    Some people reading it will think it's a real new article.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

punish employers

A glimmer of hope. NOW lets stop their intitlements. $21 billion paid out to these bums inCalif last year. What did you and your state pay? Funny our polititions wont talk about cutting this spending, guess they need the Illegals votes

Arizona's Law Against Employers Hiring Illegal Aliens

Arizona has guts. I admire that. We can't afford to take care of illegal aliens anymore.

Maybe the word hasn't gotten to them that jobs have been shipped to India, China, and other places. Pretty soon we will be 3rd World. When our economy collapses, what will it do to the illegal aliens? Maybe they should be saving their money to go to China where all the factories are.

Wecome aboard and to ALIPAC Babyboomer
    AND
    joeblow................................
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567