Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The ORIGINAL Mexican Brief

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-204345.html

RELATED

Judge dismisses parts of 1 AZ. immigration challenge

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214755.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is so pathetic, why are the other 49 states not speaking out for AZ on this, it could be them next!!!WAKE UP AMERICA!

Pretty bad when we have to fight the rest of the world over laws in our own country!
    YOU ARE SO SPOT ON WITH THIS COMMENT THE REST OF THE LOWER 47 STATES NEED TO RIGHT BY ARIZONA'S SIDE IN THIS FIGHT. IT REALLY IS PATHETIC TO KNOW THAT OBAMA AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS TO ITS OWN COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN. HIS APPROVAL RATINGS SHOULD BE IN THE LOWER 20'S IF YOU ASK ME.

AZ. is getting lots of support:

CA. Rep. Bilbray To File Brief Against Obama AZ. Lawsuit
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=206114

74 House Members and 5 Senators to File Court Brief in AZ.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-206489.html

81 Congress members back Ariz. on SB 1070
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&t=206657

10 States file brief supporting Ariz. immigration law
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-211365.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Brewer's lawyers tell the appeals court that the opinions of foreign countries have no bearing on whether the law is constitutional.
    This one sentence tells the whole story.

Bingo! What I don't understand is this administration KNOWS that,why allow foreign countries to even have any say whatsoever? They know better, Who knows how to kick start a impeachment? These people in office now need to be taken to the curb as well as investigated because enough is enough, We know what these crooks are up to. What do we have to do "buy" newspaper space to run articles and columns to bring America up to speed on what' really going on with this illegal immigrant invasion. I know the government is stalling to allow these people to breed and become entrenched here. I really feel these are "firing squad" crimes being committed by certain people in office. I bet if we brought those back we could clean house in a frigging week.

If the illegal immigrants were taking lawyers, bankers, doctors, government officials jobs/livelihoods these people would never have made it past the border.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is so pathetic, why are the other 49 states not speaking out for AZ on this, it could be them next!!!WAKE UP AMERICA!

Pretty bad when we have to fight the rest of the world over laws in our own country!
    YOU ARE SO SPOT ON WITH THIS COMMENT THE REST OF THE LOWER 47 STATES NEED TO RIGHT BY ARIZONA'S SIDE IN THIS FIGHT. IT REALLY IS PATHETIC TO KNOW THAT OBAMA AND HIS PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS TO ITS OWN COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN. HIS APPROVAL RATINGS SHOULD BE IN THE LOWER 20'S IF YOU ASK ME.
    I've never been more sickened by a "potus", suing Americans to aid and abet illegal immigrants? Absolutely disgusting, that should be grounds for treason right their and the kicker is these crooks are using "OUR" tax dollars to pay for it, the same tax dollars that buy these illegals anywhere between 20 and 600 a month in food stamps alone, our schools are going broke but you don't hear them talking about getting rid of the special tutors for illegals as well as the government printing everything they print in Spanish too!!!The over crowding by anchor babies, it's amazing the astronomical amount of money illegals cost and not to mention for each and every illegal immigrant working there is an American without a job because of it. This sorry excuse of a "potus" needs to be impeached!

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS

We must not take into account what Mexico thinks about our AZ law. Illegals must be deported. Americans do not want illegals here. We must not grant amnesty to law breakers. And Americans do not support the Dream Act. All illegal aliens must be deported NOW.

The Democrats will always support amnesty for illegals. The Democrats will never deport all illegal aliens. So in November let's vote all the Democrats out and in 2012 let's replace Obama because he also supports amnesty for illegals and he does not want to deport all illegals. And the Democrats do not support SB 1070. It is time to deport all illegals and enforce current immigration laws. We cannot do that with the Democrats in Congress and in the White House. It is time to clean house. Remove the Democrats from office in November and do not vote for Obama in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Bingo! What I don't understand is this administration KNOWS that,why allow foreign countries to even have any say whatsoever? They know better, Who knows how to kick start a impeachment?
    No one other than the judge has had any say in this.
    The judge let them file a brief.
    That doesn't mean that the brief will have any influence on the outcome of the hearing.
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Brewer's lawyers tell the appeals court that the opinions of foreign countries have no bearing on whether the law is constitutional.
    This one sentence tells the whole story.

Bingo! What I don't understand is this administration KNOWS that,why allow foreign countries to even have any say whatsoever? They know better, Who knows how to kick start a impeachment? These people in office now need to be taken to the curb as well as investigated because enough is enough, We know what these crooks are up to. What do we have to do "buy" newspaper space to run articles and columns to bring America up to speed on what' really going on with this illegal immigrant invasion. I know the government is stalling to allow these people to breed and become entrenched here. I really feel these are "firing squad" crimes being committed by certain people in office. I bet if we brought those back we could clean house in a frigging week.

If the illegal immigrants were taking lawyers, bankers, doctors, government officials jobs/livelihoods these people would never have made it past the border.
    Yeah, they want to ridicule people who see conspiracies but it's only common sense - obviously they want to see how easily the American people will lay down for a NWO open border Amero situation. If they provoke us into violence then they can crack down on us just like in Tienamen Square and put us in those FEMA camps that everybody has been wondering why they were built. Either way they win.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12