Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    16,000 Brown Berets... my ass!

:P

There was a phony Brown Beret threat last October too and not one of them showed up.

Any type of violence will only hurt the illegal alien advocates. I hope they riot in the streets before congress gets their mits on the Senates Amnesty bill.
    Note the date of the article. This is an old story bumped back to the front page by a troll.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God helps the FEEBLE SO SHALL I

Quote Originally Posted by TheWatchdog
    16,000 Brown Berets... my ass!

:P

There was a phony Brown Beret threat last October too and not one of them showed up.

Any type of violence will only hurt the illegal alien advocates. I hope they riot in the streets before congress gets their mits on the Senates Amnesty bill.
    Are you kidding me? look around man!! you cant kick half the population out?! Mexicans are everywhere and have assimilated pretty nicely into the American culture. I dont understand this Recent HATE for Poor laborers. Illegal? America was founded on the blood of NATIVE AMERICAns aM I the only person who sees this? Mexicans swell up numbers in the MILITARY?! YES MEXICANS ARE DYING IN IRAQ TOO and do jobs upwardly Americans Abhor. Every single person in the country traces back to another COUNTRY. Minutemen make no sense? why not cover the canadian border with the same energy used in the southern border? if terrorism is the reason why be biased? there is an underlining agenda here thats why. Dont get me wrong i dont agree with breaking the law thats common sense but when you involve human beings being targeted and stoned I dont agree. In recent history when have MEXICANS BOMBED/DESTROYED/DEFACED ANY AMERICAN MONUMENT/PROPERTY/LANDMARK?! they hide in the shadows trying to push their family ahead. The founding fathers of this country declared at one point to have the POOR AND HUNGRY weak and feeble be sent their way... I cant process tHE fact that POOR hardworking honest people are being picked on?? WHATS NEXT DEPORT ALL THE AFRICAN AMERICANS & DECENDANTS BACK TO AFRICA>?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    In recent history when have MEXICANS BOMBED/DESTROYED/DEFACED ANY AMERICAN MONUMENT/PROPERTY/LANDMARK?!
    I guess gang graffiti doesn't count.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

PLEASE!! THE READERS ARENT FOOLS
    I'M FROM CHICAGO THERES JUST AS MANY WHITE GANGS AS THERE IS BLACK AND HISPANIC GANGS. lOOK AT OUR PRISON SYSTEM. WHATS YOUR REPLY NOW? THE GOVERMENT ISNT HESSITATING ON A RESULT FOR NO REASON, THIS ISSUE HAS FLAWS AND OTHER AGENDAS REVOLVING AROUND it. Bush is from TEXAS he knows what hes dealing with when it comes to Hispanic Americans. If America is so inclined toward HELPING other contries why go across the world to help Iraq when you have Mexico Deteriorating right next door?? do you honestly think all senseless prattle on your behalf aside that you can kick out an entire RACE OF PEOPLE and shut them out? Heres an analogy for you..America is the secret waterfall of life and u cant keep people from drinking from it. It's a human drive to want better than what your dealt. Its physically impossible to stop a human from wanting to better their lives no matter how high the fence is.

Before America Dies ( A song By Me And My wife )

They call it a war zone i call it Disgrace
    When they gonna shut the borders of our United States
    Usless measures Fail and no one gives a hoot
    If you dont live here legally you should get the boot
    Running the streets in the good old US of A
    Hiding in trucks Piled in vans or some odd other way
    They Bust through our Borders get welfare take our money
    They destroy steal rape and Kill in this land of milk and plenty
    Some take no stand at all others run and hide
    One day its gonna come to blows do you want America to die
    Were fighting a loosing battle its proof our systems failed
    But while congress is passing another law the guiltys out on bail
    Do you think im blowing smoke have you forgotten 9/11
    How much more are you willing to pay before you call it even
    Its time that we discriminate and close that open door
    And send those people packing unless we want another taste of 9/11

This is the home of the land of the free but freedom has A price
    Sometimes to obtain that right doesnt mean we have to be nice
    If other countries cant hold thier own its a revolution they need
    Instead of sending thier homeless ,hungry and poor for america to feed
    Remember the injured remember the dying the innocent that were lost
    That enemy came from within made sure we paid a heavy cost
    like a trojan horse in the days of old they walked right through our Borders
    We paid the price and trained the fools while they obeyed our enemies orders
    The question is have you had enough of these vagrants on the make
    Today they steal your livelyhood tomorrow your freedom theyll Take
    Some cowards take office and lead our land into eminant doom
    By giving into illegal immigrants and terrorists
    Are you ready to give it all up??
    Are you ready to make room ??

Americans in the old days knew what it took to keep thier country. We have been invaided by a foriegn country. Hitler did the same thing with his army when he advanced on other countries ILLEGALLY by force and insisted that the people obey his laws , put up a swasticas. I have to ask you whats the difference here. this is a war of a different nature but its still an invasion. 11,000,000 force is a pretty large army.
    Illegals are here without our permission. And thats what they are . Not undocumented . They are here illegally i have heard the term reconquista used in many of the demonstrations. Demanding that The US HAS to give them citizenship. Were they born here?? Did they pledge aligience to our flag do they keep the money they keep the money make here in the US or do they send it to thier families in mexico filling the Mexican governments coffers.
    God bless the minute men
    But sometimes It takes more than words to expell and put down an insurgency or an invasion of a peoples in our own country !

America wont meet terrorist demands, why would we allow america to be threatened and held at ransom by a group of criminals who actually tried to take America hostage. On the first of may ???
    You should see it for what it was an attempt to change US policy and law by force .................................................. ... sounds like something Hitler wouild do !
    Alot of America people Died to ensure that america would not be Over run by such events .
    Iwill say that i will take up arms and defend my country against such an invasion(s). they have no right to be here they need to go home . They have no right to demand anything.

Be asurred I will Stand against this invasion / Enemy and i will
    not let our government sell out my country to any Group of peoples

Steven Doherty

wow regurgitating info from another how authentic/creative of you to voice your opinion. I like how you compare poor illegals to ADOLF HITLER really clever considering this country was rAISED to its feet on the idea of a manifest destiny(PLEASE ,GOD WOULD NEVER FAVOR ANY OPPRESOR REGARDLESS OF RACE). I wish those tactics where brought up now a days we would see how receptive American citizens would be. Such barbaric and horrific events took place "back then?" as you say. Why dont we implement slavery while where at it Steve? The english settlers left their country for similar reasons modern immigrants do.....what has changed? their brown skin maybe? brown eyes? maybe its that weird language they speak. You forget that this land RIGHTFULLY BELONGS to Native Americans the fact that they have been oppressed is another, dont come at me with "this IS MY LAND " BABBLE.

Advocate,

Go read awhile somewhere else and get a little education before you commence jabbering again.

Start with www.predatoryaliens.com

When you're done with that, there's plenty more sites to send you to or take a long look in the archives here and see that this issue is not just about people wanting to drink from the waterfall of America or whatever nonsense you're spouting.

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Advocate,

Go read awhile somewhere else and get a little education before you commence jabbering again.

Start with www.predatoryaliens.com

When you're done with that, there's plenty more sites to send you to or take a long look in the archives here and see that this issue is not just about people wanting to drink from the waterfall of America or whatever nonsense you're spouting.
    Please mopheadblue all you did was point out the fact that HUMANS are not perfect? I already knew that. Because you point out a couple criminals of ethnic races what are you trying to say? Why dont you point out the people that shoot up our schools? HMMMM how about the guy that bombed the building in Oklahoma?? hey did we mention the Statistics on what race holds the tittle for most GRUESOME SLAYINGS/MURDERS? oh yeah MIddle aged white males!!! HOW about all those WHITE COLLAR CRIMES THAT HIT THE TAXPAYERS AT THE THROAT??cant be an illegal doing that hes not smart enough...guess thats enough of a reason to get rid of aLL THESE WHITE MURDERERS RUNNING THE STREETS . gees I shouldnt let my kids out to school on monday. Dont criticize others without taking a good LOOK AT YOURSELF.

Advocate,

Seriously I can tell you're very passionate about this immigration problem that America faces. But let's face it, Illegals are at fault...Employers of illegals are at fault, and even our own government is at fault.

The thing that many people don't understand is that Illegals do more harm to our economy and society than they help it. It's a fact that they drain local governments and abuse our local benefits.

Parts of the U.S. is being turned into third world slums...resembling towns and cities of Mexico, Central America, etc. America is being divided and there's a significant rift that is being made.

U.S. citizens feel like they're being slapped in the face, when illegals take to the streets and practically demand rights that they're not entitled to. On top of that these people hold up the mexican flag and other flags that are from their native countries, these people want to be americans. Then wave the flag of the red white and blue. US people want respect and these illegals are showing it.

That's why we're fighting this fight, we welcome people of all races. But do it the right way. That's all we ask.

Dont criticize others without taking a good LOOK AT YOURSELF.
    Oh please, are you masquerading as a compassionate?

Gimme a break.

You sound like a bleeding heart liberal to me.

Enough said.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast