Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HUSKER wrote
    We do know who (exactly who) we are dealing with here already
    See guys.........the ROCKET SCIENTISTS ALREADY MADE MISTAKES!! We didn't have to wait long, did we, LOL.

LOVE IT.......go get em HUSKER
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The FOE is comprised of people with very mediocre individual capabilities who are cowards at heart!!

There are few rocket scientists amidst the FOE, just BeanCounters, Lawyers and WannaBE Captains of Global Industry.

Shortly, they'll all be in jail.

And that fact makes me very happy!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Beware

Please seem my Stategy & Tactics missive. I'll not beat a dead horse.
    However, wheter we want to say it or not, this is a conflict the likes of which have not been seen in this nation since the 1860's. I have been asked to refrain from the word that would make this plain. However, if the notion of brothers against brothers separated by the Mason Dixon line lights your bulb, so be it. I see it coming. We must be ready. Just as slavery was a component, not the whole reason, for the national divide in those days, illegal immigrants will be the major component of the coming conflict. Please do not be so naive as to think it won't happen. I am sure there were people in Richmond, VA in the 1860's saying to themselves
    "Naw, this ain't going nowhere". There were people in Germany in 1937 that thought there was no way the events that were to come and that history has borne out would happen. Too far back for you?
    On 10 September 2001, very few people would have thought that jet airliners would be used as weapons. Were they? At this moment I don't know who these people are. Within 48 hours I will.
    There is an old adage by General William T. Sherman that says "We have to own tommorow". Mark my words, this is not going to be a "civil social discourse".
    We can't do anything about yesterday and today is still evolving. WE HAVE TO OWN TOMMOROW!!!!. Without knowing about tomorrow, we can't protect ourselves. We are an open society that leaves too many doors ajar, too many ways to get at us. We have too many trains, planes, and automobiles, too many borders. We have to think like the opposition even if we don't resort to their single digit, low frequency tactics.
    By the way, I am having problems with my home computer sending personal messages and answering same. Email me.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Thanks, Virginiamama!

What can I say, I am just a big old softy at heart, a sucker for a good cause. So, what could I possibly do with this?

I went to their website, accessed the anonymous mailer they are using, and sent them through the mailer some 20 copies of various IBM mainframe manuals, worth about 60 megs.

When the mailer dropped to its knees saying "Service unavailable due to server or capacity problems", I stopped.

Hope the manuals come in handy ...

http://www.swarmtheminutemen.com

Link to the anonymous mailer is in the right sidebar.
    Feel free to use it ...
    When you get to the mailer page, at the bottom they list 4-5 other anonymous mailers. Came in real handy ...

Enjoy.

LOBO wrote
    I went to their website, accessed the anonymous mailer they are using, and sent them through the mailer some 20 copies of various IBM mainframe manuals, worth about 60 megs.
    When the mailer dropped to its knees saying "Service unavailable due to server or capacity problems", I stopped.

Hope the manuals come in handy

This really is one of the BEST YET!! You're hysterical and I, once again, needed to laugh..........THANX
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The FOE is comprised of people with very mediocre individual capabilities who are cowards at heart!!

There are few rocket scientists amidst the FOE, just BeanCounters, Lawyers and WannaBE Captains of Global Industry.

Shortly, they'll all be in jail.

And that fact makes me very happy!!!

Please trust me when I say there are numerous "rocket scientists" amounst the TXMM (and other MMP people in general). We ain't just a bunch a dum hiks

OK, guys........where I come from ROCKET SCIENTIST is a sarcastic way of saying --------------STUPID IDIOT

Sooooo, please HUSKER, let's just say that the MMP includes some very intelligent and learned people, LOL.

HUSKER...Oh, I KNOW the TXMM and MMP are smart guys...I was referring to the FOE = Enemy= the SWARM THE MINUTEMEN people NOT the Minutemen or Texas Minutemen!!

So sorry, I did not make that clear!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lobo,
    I hope you sent the manuals in a language that they understand.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Hey, JP,

Since their site is in US English, I sent them US English manuals.
    But, you are right, I make assumptions and jump to conclusions!

In the name of the tiny baby Jesus in the manger, I am not a racist, am I ?!?!?!

My fault, I'll try to get them in a variety of languages, and send them to the group.

Thank you for setting me straight!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast