Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

OR burglary stopped by 12-year-old, suspects on USI hold

Police: Troutdale home burglary stopped by 12-year-old
    By Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian
    May 25, 2010, 7:12AMA 12-year-old Troutdale girl is safe this morning after hiding under her bed Monday while a burglar broke into her family's home, police said.

The girl called 9-1-1 about 3:45 p.m. Monday to report that she was home alone when she heard someone trying to get into the house, Troutdale police said. She heard the man trying to open the door, ran to her bedroom and hid under her bed -- all the while talking to an emergency dispatcher. She heard the man enter the home and gather items he planned to steal.

About a minute later, officers arrived and arrested one suspect at gunpoint in the backyard. Another suspect was arrested while sitting in the getaway car. A third suspect was arrested as he ran from the home.

Benito B. Flored-Amador, 23, Jorge A. Avila-Rodas, 27, and Alexis A. Colidres-Munoz, 21, all from Portland, were arrested and booked into a Multnomah County jail.

-- The Oregonian

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index ... glary.html

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.a ... Ej9M/mVA==

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.a ... 7GMVQtIQ==

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.a ... 8AgdDFSQ==

Two of the suspects are on immigration hold. Above are the links to their county jail photos and information. This town is just down the hill from us. Not one of the neighborhoods are high income, most are with working families. To me, this goes to show that these people, out of work now due to the economy, are resorting to the tactics that got them into this nation illegally, steal your way into what you want, in order to get the things you want. Local news showed a clip of the home, which is a simple small ranch family home, obviously working parents.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's with the dreads Benito? Ewww.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yeah, kind of unusual...

I felt so bad for this girl, at one point in the local news, she explained how she heard one of them coming down the hall towards her room, and she hid under the blanket on her bed, and said she could just feel him standing there looking right at her. Same age as my daughter and you should feel safe letting them come home for a short time till you are home.

In this area, almost all of the guys here (illegally) are workers in the nurseries, or should I say many WERE, since the housing drop, most of the nurseries have cut a lot of people, and so has the once booming house building around here. I have to wonder if these guys, out of work, refusing to let go, have decided to start break-ins as their new way to make an income?

No doubt they came here with a criminal background already. I have seen some, illegally here, in our own complex, up and move, word would get around that they went back to Mexico, so some are doing the right thing and going home where they belonged in the first place.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)