Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Perjury. IT'S TIME.

The Constitution of the United States

Article IV

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Pres. Bush swore the following oath, twice, when he was inaugurated as President of the United States in January of 2001 and 2005.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Pres. Bush swore the following oath when he enlisted in the Texas Air National Guard:

I, George Walker Bush, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Texas against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of Texas and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

On Oct. 15, 2007, Pres. George W. Bush said, "And then the big issue is, what are we going to do with the 11 million people already here? Well, you can't kick them out. Some people say, you can kick them out; I don't think you can kick them out. I don't think it's realistic policy."

Pres. George W. Bush has perjured himself by his open and repeated refusal to defend the United States against the invasion at the southern border. The votes are not there, but

IT'S TIME.

Whether the votes are there or not.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

On Oct. 15, 2007, Pres. George W. Bush said, "And then the big issue is, what are we going to do with the 11 million people already here? Well, you can't kick them out. Some people say, you can kick them out; I don't think you can kick them out. I don't think it's realistic policy."
    Bush doesn't know whether or not we can 'kick them out;' he has never tried.

We are not talking about 'realistic policy' we are talking about the law of the United States of America. If he, in his official capacity, has determined that a law is no longer workable or needed, his duty is to set about repealing the law or amending the constitution.

It is unforgivable that he just chooses which laws should be enforced and ignores those he disfavors. He must accept responsibility for creating this confusion, distrust, and growing tension among races.

This guy just doesn't stop, does he. He is the biggest idiot to grace the White House in our history! What does it take to get it through his thick head that we don't support this????
    Now he's starting to sound like a broken record. We should treat him like a senile old man in a nursing home, let him just keep babbling and agreeing with him. Yeah, Jorge, you're right Jorge, it's not amnesty Jorge, yep, Americans won't do any jobs anymore Jorge, do you need your Depends changed Jorge???
    In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!"
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! HIS SAME OLD TIREING SPEACH IT NEVER CHANGES. Why don't they just say amnesty instead of comphensive we all know what they mean!!

------------ACTION ALERTS! ----------------------
    Please take action NOW!!!!!

FROM NUMBERS USA ACTION ALERT: "STOP SANCTUARY CITIES"
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87029
    "ACTION ALERT..."DREAM ACT" HR3043 "LABOR, HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES APPROPRIATIONS BILL", COULD BE AS SOON AS TODAY OR TOMORROW!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87045
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    CONTACT TALK RADIO....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76263
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm surprised he went back to this......if I'm not mistaken these are his old ways......the ways which got us into this mess.

You know what they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12