Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I HOPE that the CAFTA deal will hurt him as much as it has hurt us. I want him to PAY and PAY DEARLY for screwing us once again. But, I swear---some people are SO STUPID that they REALLY BELIEVE that it is a good thing. And, some people just can't EVER be convinced.
    It will, and for those who don’t or won’t listen, then just move on and tell the next person. I think we all need to share what Bush has done to our country. Not just on this board where 99% agree with us, but everywhere we can. I am personally promoting a third party. The Democrats and Republicans have screwed us for far too long.

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier - just so long I'm the dictator." George Bush: CNN December 18, 2000

Watch the video
    http://www.newsgateway.ca/bush_dictator.htm

CNN Transcript
    http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I've been telling ALL of my friends that it's time for a VIABLE third party. I really believe this country is ready for one. When the two major parties have so divided the nation, it leaves a large chunk of people in the middle without a "home". And, I think that's where we are right now. I can't believe that many people condone the extremes to which both parties have moved so it seems like that might open the door for a party that would represent the people. I really would like a POPULIST PARTY. I like that name!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Obviously he wasn't given a psychiatric evaluation.

http://www.dailynews.com

Bush's doctors pronounce that he's 'fit for duty'

By Deb Riechmann, Associated Press

BETHESDA, Md. -- President George W. Bush was pronounced "fit for duty" after an annual checkup Saturday that showed that the 59-year-old commander in chief, an avid mountain bike rider, has lost eight pounds since his last physical exam in December.
    "I'm feeling pretty good," Bush said as he left the National Naval Medical Center in suburban Washington.

In December, Bush weighed 199.6 pounds, six pounds more than in the summer of 2003. He attributed the weight gain to munching too many doughnuts during his re-election campaign.

On Saturday, the scale showed the nearly 6-foot Bush at 191.6 pounds.

A four-page medical summary issued by the White House said Bush remains in the "superior" fitness category for a man of his age.

A separate statement signed by nine doctors who conducted the physical said there is "every reasonable expectation that he will remain fit for duty for the duration of his presidency."

Doctors prodded and probed the president for a little more than three hours, checking his heart, lungs, eyes, muscles and skin.

Doctors used liquid nitrogen to freeze a noncancerous skin growth on his neck. The medical summary indicated the president has skin lesions consistent with sun damage and recommended that he use sun screen and wear a hat.

Bush scored above average on a wide range of tests.

Bush's overall cholesterol count remains at a healthy level, despite a slight rise to 178 from 170 seven months ago. There was a small drop in his high-density lipoprotein (HDL) count, or "good" cholesterol, and a small rise in his low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad" cholesterol. Still, both levels were within healthy ranges.

Doctors said cholesterol-lowering drugs were not necessary. The president was advised to continue healthy eating and exercise habits.

"He's in superior health," White House spokesman Dana Perino told reporters after Bush returned to the White House. "I think you all know he's got a terrific fitness routine. It's a good example for Americans."

The president's medical profile shows a low to very low risk of coronary artery disease. His resting pulse rate dropped to 47 beats per minute from 52. Well-trained athletes typically have resting pulse rate of between 40 and 60 beats per minute.

After his exam, Bush met for more than an hour with 14 Marines wounded in Iraq and relatives of a Marine who was wounded in Afghanistan. This Marine was having a medical procedure when the president was at the center.

"It's a remarkable experience to meet with these incredibly courageous souls who keep their spirit," Bush said before flying back to the White House aboard Marine One. "I met with their parents. I met with the healers who work here at Bethesda."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds like Bush has fallen from grace, huh??? Wonder when the other 44% will realize what an IDIOT he is???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

That is FUNNY!! A psychiatric exam!!! Well, we all know how he would fare on that one!!!

I bet he wished he hadn't given the finger to those that opposed CAFTA! And, I bet now he understands the word, "Shafta"!!!

I turned against President Bush the day he called the Minutemen "vigilantes." It wasn't so much the technical meaning of the word but the way he spit the word out, as if the people who took action to defend our borders were vermin. That did it for me. Now i don't agree with much of anything he says because I think he needs to get his priorities straight.

I get frequent mailings from the GOP and I send frequent letters in response to each plea for help telling them that when the government starts defending our borders or they start running candidates who will, I might consider supporting them again. I find it interesting that DeLay, Frist, and a few others who probably have aspirations to the presidency are all of a sudden against illegal immigrants while at the same time they play footsies with a President who would give all twenty million amnesty.

I. too, am convinced that neither the Republicans nor the Democrats have any desire whatsoever to defend this land, which was once self-sufficient, and I, too, am ready for that new political party that will knock them both off the pedestal for a fresh start that will stop pandering to special interests and look at Americans first.

CAFTA made me furious and it will destroy this nation. The morons who voted it in surely must have reason to expect personal gain by selling this country down the river and they need to be voted out of office. 2006 is on the way. Let's get rid of them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes it just takes ONE ISSUE that is important to an individual for them to wake up and see EVERYTHING that has been going on in Washington right under our noses. So, don't feel bad that it took the "VIGILANTE" remark by Bush to open your eyes, JuniusJnr. Now that your eyes are opened on that issue, you will begin to see a WHOLE LOT of things that Bush and Company are pulling off without our knowledge. I think this is what happened to most of us--some sooner than others--but the knowledge, nonetheless, that we are being screwed by our government--
    STARTING RIGHT AT THE TOP.

I also agree about Frist and Delay. It strikes me as extremely odd that, our of the clear blue, they come out FOR certain issues that, in the past, they have supported the President's opposite position. I am suspicious of ANYONE who does an about-face just about the time they start thinking about running for President.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12