Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush crony Safavian Arrested on Corruption Charges

http://www.projectusa.org/ezine/2005/09 ... oggett.php

Safavian Arrested on Corruption Charges

But Texas Rep shows why Democrats no alternative for fed up Republicans

Craig Nelsen
    Exec. Dir., ProjectUSA

David Safavian, the former lobbyist appointed by President Bush to the position of chief acquisitions officer at the Office of Management and Budget, was arrested Monday on corruption charges.

For months, Safavian and his appointment have been the subjects of frequent criticism from ProjectUSAâ€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a great article, Dman. It will be interesting to see which path the Republicans take. Personally I now consider myself to be an Independent.
    It seems a lot of Republicans and Democrats are calling themselves Independents these days. The Dems are totally INSANE and the Republicans are not trustworthy. So what choices do we have anymore ?
    Only one, as far as I can see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    This is a great article, Dman. It will be interesting to see which path the Republicans take. Personally I now consider myself to be an Independent.
    It seems a lot of Republicans and Democrats are calling themselves Independents these days. The Dems are totally INSANE and the Republicans are not trustworthy. So what choices do we have anymore ?
    Only one, as far as I can see.
    You know what I love about this is that it's like the 2nd or 3rd Bush crony that's been arrested in the last month or so. You know that these guys have strong ties to Bush. That means it's only a matter of time before Bush gets exposed for criminal behavior of his own. This can only make his poll ratings go lower and his chances of impeachment stronger. I think before too long your going to be seeing a long list of dirt bags connected to Bush going to jail. Hopefully Bush and Cheney will be impeached before these two scumbags give their jailed cronies a presidential pardon at the 11th hour before the end of their final term.

IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

QUOTE: That means it's only a matter of time before Bush gets exposed for criminal behavior of his own.

Dman, I think you are right. I have thought the same thing. Most people can see WHY he has so many "friends" and why they are so important to him. Is it possible, he must be nice to certain people in order for them to remain "nice" to him ?? To you get my point ? Hmmmm. VERY INTERESTING point we've made here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dman, I think you are right. I have thought the same thing. Most people can see WHY he has so many "friends" and why they are so important to him. Is it possible, he must be nice to certain people in order for them to remain "nice" to him ?? To you get my point ? Hmmmm. VERY INTERESTING point we've made here.
    Yes I do get your point very well. I think Bush relies on his so called inner circle because he is a very weak, tepid person who needs a lot of guidance just to make decisions that should be common sense even to the most average person in a high leadership position. I don't think he has any leadership skills whatsoever and he is not an independent thinker at all. I think he's been very sheltered and coddled his whole entire life. This guy has never had a real job or ever had to earn a real living. He's had everything and anything handed to him since day one on a silver platter. I don't think he has ever had to experience what real America is all about. I think he's always been concealed in his inner circle and that's all he knows. I bet he's never even shopped for groceries or ever just hung out with some real people. He's a silver spoon blue blood through and through.

As far as the inner circle thing goes and I speak from experience. You can be the worst leader in the world, but if you have a good inner circle of people who know what they are doing then they can make you as the leader look really good and can cover alot of your mistakes, but if you are a terrible leader and have a crappy bunch of incompetent know nothings in your inner circle then sooner or later your going to get exposed and things are going to start falling apart. Your misdeeds and mistakes are going to start coming out and you will be under a microscope. If Bush had a good inner circle of real leaders who knew what they were doing and had some guts then they would tell Bush that what he is doing is wrong and they would take it upon themselves to right the ship and we wouldn't even notice. Since that is not happening, we are going to get exposed to more and more of this guys bungling and that's why I think he has a pretty good chance of being impeached.

If Bush were a decent leader he would fire alot of his inner circle and replace them with strong leaders who know what they are doing and that would definitely restore some faith in the public and he might be able to save some face. Right now he looks like a poor man's Andrew Jackson. Giving away key positions to his cronies only because they lick his boots, not because they know what they are doing and/or have the experience to know what they are doing (think spoils system). Andrew Jackson also made some horrible economic decisions that really put a hurting on our economy. I don't have time to get into details, but I think that Bush really resembles a terrible combination of Andrew Jackson and Richard Nixon.

Humm I have built the same ideals about boosh through my own observations and educated guessing dman, funny how complete strangers can come up with the same thing.

Leagl, I am glad to hear that you are leaning towards Independent! I have made my own decision to be Independent since I was 16 and my voting records have followed that line since I was 18.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Great forum!

I voted for Bush (a second time) and Representative Dan Lundgren during the last election. I am so disgusted with him and the administration, that now I want some sort of scandal to unfold that would force Bush to resign or be impeached.

I am now an Independant with the Constitution Party of CA.

My vote didn't go to Bush simply because Kerry is an idiot or that Bush is a dope. I actually based my choice on the wives they keep.

Could you imagine Tereza Kerry as your first lady! The thought gives me chills!

Hi Ssnick !
    QUOTE: Could you imagine Tereza Kerry as your first lady! The thought gives me chills!

Let's not even go there, Ssnick

hmm.

While I agree that some of Jacksons' economic decisions were bad, he was instrumental in keeping the United States free from foreign takeover of government, though a federalist he did stand for States rights in that in the end he did compromise, and lower the tariffs on southern goods, of course not before trampling them first. He stood for the Union at a time when America if not held together could have been parted out by england and other great powers.

On the financial front, he disallowed the formation of a Federal bank, that would allow capitalization of American projets with foreign money. He saw this as the means by which foreigners could obtain undue influence. Considering the shills from every land that are buying our representatives currently, I figure Jackson as right on this one. This despite the fact that the decision cost business money, and slowed expansion and development. I say GOOD! His was an ideological argument, and in retrospect he was right.

If we criticise him here, it is as saying(to me) that, keep the illegals here and amnesty them, as it is good for our economy and aids in the Nations expansion. Never mind that it tramples citizens rights and is a crime under law.

As for his cronyism, let's face it, he was a product of his age, and as many have said, he might have been an SOB, but he was OUR SOB. No man that makes a wake, travels without enemies. cheers glenn

Oh, and... "One Man with Conviction, IS a MAJORATY."