Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In a move that could undermine his plan to extend limited amnesty to illegal immigrants, President Bush is quietly backing the completion of a security fence along the California-Mexico border
    Just how would this UNDERMINE HIS PLAN? That's just so much heiferdust being thrown around!! It doesn't stop anything .........
    It DOES HELP GET HIS AMNESTY PASSED!!!
    Don't be fooled........this has the stench of a BACK ROOM-DEAL

Let's see, FENCE - AMNESTY? hmmmmmmm, no connection that I can see. On the other hand, there are about 20 MILLION ILLEGALS already here just waiting for the deal to be made.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis,
    I agree. They never do one thing without sneaking something else in. I think that we should just do a state wide sweep of our country once a wall or fence is built across all of the illegal entry points of our country. We can send them by bus back to Mexico. Those who are not from Mexico if their own countries won’t take them back; we can send them to work on a prison farm.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP wrote
    Those who are not from Mexico if their own countries won’t take them back;
    Anyone ever wonder why these countries do NOT want them back? Criminals maybe??????? Soooooooooooooo
    WE LET THEM LOOSE IN OUR SOCIETY!!

What a smack in the faces of AMERICANS.
    Shades of Castro, anyone?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This fence should be built by illegals that have been imprisoned at the cost of the state of California (under VERY close supervision).The lames just getting fat and resting up in the local county jails in the southern region of California should also be put to work here.

The "fence" should be from coast to coast . . .

Concrete

20 feet high

topped in razor wire

electrified

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    The "fence" should be from coast to coast . . .

Concrete

20 feet high

topped in razor wire

electrified
    And about 8 ft thick reinforced with steel. Wouldnt want somebody chipping their way through.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

with 20ftX20ft ditch full of gators

I think the gators have a more discriminating palate.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    I think the gators have a more discriminating palate.
    Not if you don't feed them. The ones we have around here will eat anything, dogs, cats, saw one chase a lady down the boat dock.

It needs to be a triple layer fence. This way we can monitor their actions. The concrete, if used, should be in a trench in order to avoid gopher holes.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast