Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    It needs to be a triple layer fence. This way we can monitor their actions. The concrete, if used, should be in a trench in order to avoid gopher holes.
    we used a type of GSID (Ground Seismic Intrusion Detector) along the Ho Chi Minh Trail that worked good. I am sure BP could get them from the military and use them along the border(with the fence). There is a program where law enforcement can obtain almost any type of equipment from the goverment to fight the war on drugs. Sooo, a free bee that works.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh so now Bush is pretending to be against the dissolution of our borders? Puh-leeeze. I don't trust that guy for a minute.

we used a type of GSID (Ground Seismic Intrusion Detector) along the Ho Chi Minh Trail that worked good. I am sure BP could get them from the military and use them along the border(with the fence). There is a program where law enforcement can obtain almost any type of equipment from the goverment to fight the war on drugs. Sooo, a free bee that works.
    My personal favorite was c-rat cracker cans that we put empty casings in, then hung them from trip wires.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

My personal favorite was c-rat cracker cans that we put empty casings in, then hung them from trip wires.
    yep worked good but am looking at being able to have 6 to 18 miles of fence covered by one officer working the old box. these work not like the new civi stuff they have out there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about lasers? They could be set up within the perimeter of the fences with the beam at waist height.

I know that is newer technology, but I don't know how they compare to ground sensors.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

CHARLES & 82MARINE

I'll take you 2 in my corner any day of the week!

BTW, there really is better technology now guys...........LOL. We just don't seem to have the courage to use it when NEEDED {imho}

PS: my ole soldier would like to add to your border security

SNIPERS & BLACKHAWKS .......would be a definite enhancement

What about lasers? They could be set up within the perimeter of the fences with the beam at waist height.

I know that is newer technology, but I don't know how they compare to ground sensors.
    yea I was thinking same but would have to consider hight of beam to avoid animals. the GSID or to me the ole PSID can be set for weigth to avoid small critters.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    PS: my ole soldier would like to add to your border security

SNIPERS & BLACKHAWKS .......would be a definite enhancement
    my old specialty comes with rem700PSS (Past 20 years)

And I like the Savage 110fp. But I'll shoot anything that goes bang. My ultimate favorite, though limited in use was an AR-50. We were on the 800 yard line hitting with iron sights.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast