Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree butterbean, but the reality is right now they do not want to consult or hear us. I think May 1st will be a catalyst on this issue and hopefully wake up the rest of the american citizens to what is going on here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only True way to get a Politicians attention is to Stop sending in the Dollars. I still wonder if the 11 to 30 million Illegals here in this country can muster up the same funds in Taxes that the Legal 280 million Citizens do. Not only do they (politicians) have to hear the People but they also have to do as we say as Our employees. Again i sent in an extension on my taxes if things do not go as we the People want I may join the Illegals and not pay my taxes and see if they (politicians) listen.
    Your Rights END where MY Rights Begin. You have NO Rights if You Are ILLEGAL.

i SUGGEST WE ALL POST FLYERS ALL OVER AND EMBRACE OUR NEIGHB

I am sorry But I do not understand why again you and everyone else just bows down every time someonone on capita; hill or anywhere says something won't work. Either we are going to do it or we are going to allow these aliens to overcome us as they steal their way thru our entire system. I just spent the day working....on Medicaid patients who were rude and demanding and they have 4-5 kids getting FREE medical and DEntal while theya re having all these kids on MY money that should be going to MY retirement and MY FAMILY's welfare..my MOM and DAD, and my neighbor's whose kids aren't gettng BRaces because their kid doesn'r quite quallify, but could really use it, but the money is going to an illegal alien's child who has an IDENTITY card from the DPS who sat there and told us that they spend every summer in Mexico at their Grandmother's house in Mexico which is the Grandmother's ranch so they can ride all the Grandmother's Horses....while my son does not get dental work but once a year and needs braces but wouldn't qualify under any paln....I say we start out by bombing the prisons where we have incarcerated all the illegal felons(Not really literallly but figuratively....I am not endorsing this as an actual plot...but only as a spoken one alternative to the costs to the AMerican Public), then we shut down every single clinic that even allows these criminals into our money and we shut them down at the border just like you wanted to in the beginning because this is our country, not their's and they are stealing everything we have including our name because we are letting them. If you are afraid of not getting in good with the President think again. Is OUr President going to do what we want him to do by protecting our Soveriegn state or is he going to pander the same old S_t because his brother in law is married to a fmaily from Mexico? Bush will never cross the fence because of his famil\y. We have to demand that he, and the Semna te and the Judicial committee does this and in a BIG way. JUst ask yourself and ask all your neighbor's," Why should the child of an illegal alien get Medical and Dental Treatment before your own Kids?..Why should ONE illegal pregnant woman be allowed to come to term here in the US? ANd take money away fromour Daughters and sons who deserve to receive our help? WHy should one American be deprived of Medical care while the Illegal alliens and squatting ALiens get the care for free while they lie about their marriages...Focio...Quintana who is really Hernandez with a husband and still saying they are NOT married..Get Real AMerica..Decide. We are either going to stop the insurgents who are meeeting with the Mexican Government to Orchestrate their next Moves or we are going to give our childrens country to a bunch of roach invested Minds and hearts from a country who can't get their act together because they all work from corruption///a corruption bred by their heritage and histo r y and while not personal, their heritage and history arenot ours and this is why they cannot be allowed to just HAve their WAy all the time.... Decide NUmbers..what is it going to Be? Are we going to set up Petitions at every place we can? I have had people thank me for your address....PLease post a Petition and PLease let your senators know we endorse only ONE Program. Exit America NOw ALiens.

I never really liked the idea of going so far as to call President Bush a dictator. It seemed sort of wrong to say it and basically went against my American ways.

But this week, as they have these closed door meetings with President Bush locking the public out, as he works against our will....I can't think of anytime that I've ever felt more than now that he is very dictatorial in my opinion.

I DO NOT LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING ONE BIT. I don't think he's a leader, I think he's a ruler. That doesn't sound like what my parents and teachers and neighbors taught me to believe in for our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Secret squirrel meeting, the Democrats and Republicans both come out smiling, back slapping, head bobbing, and slurping like a bunch of lap dogs. Did Bush promise everyone a pardon for their next corruption bust?.....Or did we finally find out where the missing kilo's of date rape drug are?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He is setting a dangerous precedent for our country's future with his "style of leadership". Is THAT a more polite way to say it ?

Just wait until we get another George Bush type who doesn't believe in God and holds "closed door" meetings.

Oh just wait America, there's so much more yet to come. These people in Washington today, will be in the history books, but not in our history books. They'll be in some other country's history books telling the story of how the new America emerged. Our history books will portray history the way they WANT to portray it. The books will be written behind closed doors.

In other words, thanks to President George W. Bush our country is now actually moving upstream AGAINST the American tide for the first time in our history. And the Democrats like it !! We're on track pretty good now with their agenda too. George Bush really did want them to embrace each other and work together a little more than we might have thought.

Note: I'm not knocking people who are Democrats, I'm knocking the party, and the Republican party just as well....because they are now ONE PARTY. We have a ONE PARTY system. Like China !! :P

What we have to do is to form a new party, not democratic or republican, maybe we could call it the new patriotic depublican party or the people's choice party or whatever something anything new that is not a part of either of these parties! I HAVE HAD IT, I AM THROUGH, I have defended bush for my last time even tried a little on here to defend him for some of the things he has done (not on the immigration fiasco thats for sure) in the past, after reading this, if it is true, (I do know there are things on the net that aren't always true,)It's all over but the crying with me. To me, whatever good he has done in the past has been has just been made null and void with his actions over illegal immigration. After reading this and also reading about his
    snub to the victims and families of 911 with their petition of over 500,000 names against amnesty for illegals, he has just lost another die hard defender in me! He don't know it yet, but he really can't afford to lose many more. He and the rest of his cronies in the senate and congress that are with him on this have just ruined my republican party. I still can't see my way to being a liberal, I am not saying that in a deragotory way, i just have to many different beliefs from them on most things.I want to know something, can anybody tell me just what are we going to do when they (just a matter of time) push this amnesty bill down our throats? If you give someone amnesty can you then turn around and take it away if you vote new people into the Senate and Congress? What options do we have if this goes through?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Dictator?

Let me ask you this----as long as we are on the subject of dictators;

What was the key difference between George W. Bush and Adolf Hitler?

Well? Are you scratching your head? Ok, here is the answer:

Hitler was LEGALLY elected! Hitler had a mandate!

George W. Bush is no dictator---he wasn't legally elected, EVER! Nothing will change that! But what GWBush is is a corporate mouthpiece disguised as a human being. Furthermore, he should better be known as corporate EMPEROR!

An Emperor surrounds himself with those that side with him, and share his point of view---no matter how wrong---look at Tsar Nicholas II and the revolution of 1919 in Russia---was he any different than our Emperor? Was Kaiser Wilhelm of Prussia any different? Was the recent toppling of the King Gyanendra of Nepal different?

Or for that matter, is there ANY DIFFERENCE between these examples and our Emperor disguised as President? Look at his cabinet---Condoleeza Rice---the token mouthpiece of "diplomacy", getting ready to start WWIII with Iran! Dick Cheney, the "energy advisor", so deep in the pockets of oil companies that you will never see the light of day---look what you pay for your energy now because of his chicken%$^%# closed door meetings 5 years ago! Or Rumsfeld, another chicken%%#$ hawk who can't see past his bulletproof limousine, but can talk about our troop safety!

LOOK AT THE ENTIRE CRIMINAL GROUP - HIS CHICKEN*%&$ CABINET!

These are people who lie, cheat and steal to get their way! They aren't honorable, honest or righteous---they leak classified information (RICE and CHENEY), and put others' lives at risk (RUMSFELD)! Remember our chicken%$^# President running for cover after the 911 Attacks? Running to hide in a mountain hole---is that what leaders do? Or do they stand on aircraft carriers, and proclaim victory three years too soon? Or, better yet cover their asses while you and I die? I thought so---you know what the reality is---WAKE UP!

As you see the whole group, President, and Senators, is orchestrating a conspiracy to violate U.S.C. Section 8, paragraph 1324! What are you going to do about it America? Sit and watch? Well, you bunch of armchair TV addicts---time for YOU to get active----hurry up----it may be too late already!

PS---you know what's really sad about all this? The "citizens" who aren't even aware of this site, or its activists---and the isolation that we are being subjected to because we simply TELL THE TRUTH AND DEMAND ACTION!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12