Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Move over and make room for me, buddy!" This is the rallying cry of the endless hordes of immigrants that are flooding into our country by the MILLIONS. And they are in fact displacing millions of American citizens from their homes to make room for them. Its happening every day, right now as I speak. Its a hideous process to watch.

Its like the game of Musical Chairs we used to play as kids, where theres 5 people and only 4 chairs and the slowest person gets squeezed out of a chair. This is what is going on in every city in America, with the slowest people getting squeezed out of their homes and ending up homeless on the streets.

And I've yet to hear even ONE of these recent immigrants acknowledge this obvious point. Are you kidding? They could care less. And yet we're supposed to care about THEM. Screw them. We need to send them packing, send them back to their own countries before they do to this great country what they've ALREADY done to every one of the miserable countries they are fleeing from.

I admit I am incredibly angry about this. I am literally seething with rage. To me, the whole immigration disaster can be summed up in one word: "over-population." (or is that two?)

Thanks, ALIPAC for giving me this outlet to blow off some steam. I don't know what I'd do without it.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    We're already building new homes in California at an all-time record rate. But theres no way in heck we can keep pace with our insane level of population growth, almost ALL of which is coming from recent immigrants and their endless offspring.

A big problem with many of the new home developments are they now are being built further from many of the major job centers in California, which requires a longer drive to work. A lot people are driving several hours one way to their place of employment. As the population grows, and the need for affordable housing expands, the length and time of the commute is increasing with it.

Making matters worse is the fact that the existing roads and freeways cannot handle the extra traffic being added from the uncontrolled growth. Our blind government is doing very little to ease the congestion. We desperately need expansion projects on most roads and freeways in addition to new building projects. Instead they rob the money for the roads to spend on other government programs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CALIFORNICATION IS GONE. OVER. LOST.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

AceBackwards--Great Points!! "Squeezed" is the accurate word. Americans are being "squeezed out" of their own country, demographically, economically, socially and politically.

RISE UP AMERICA!!

Get these Globalists where It Counts: In Their Purse!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The fact is: we are going to have to continue to build new housing, new schools, new hospitals, and new welfare offices FOREVER, or until the over-breeding Asian and Latino hordes have ruined this great country just as surely as they've already ruined every one of the countries they are fleeing from. And they are not going to stop. They are not going to stop over-breeding. In fact, they're PROUD of their over-breeding. And they can get in your face and scream at you for being "racist" for saying this, but they can't say you're being "untruthful." Because what I've just said is the obvious, irrefutable truth.

Over 50% of California's school kids are already Latinos. And you can see the effect this is having on our schools, the wave of havoc they leave in their wake: the chaos, the poverty, the soaring drop-out rate, etc.

Its possible these recent immigrants don't even REALIZE the effect they are having on this country. They look at this country, and it looks great to them compared to the miserable countries they come from. But they don't see -- or care -- how much GREATER it was just 20 years ago before they started flooding into it.

THIS IS THE POINT!!

WE CAN'T!!

All that building is on DEBT!!

There is no MONEY for the schools or hospitals or housing, only DEBT.

WE have to STOP IT NOW!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You all should do a search on "colonias."

Hey Judy, maybe the goverment needs to get some advice from http://www.daveramsey.com/
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

DON'T SPEND, SAVE

PAY OFF THOSE CREDIT CARDS AS FAST AS YOU CAN...Whatever It Takes.

USE CASH from the bank whenever possible...don't even use the Debit Card..."THEY' make money on every transaction.

HIT 'EM WHERE IT HURTS....in their Purse!!

Build your purse, drain theirs.

Then, we'll get these Crones out of our Government and back to our table to play.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast