Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, that guy encourages people to cut up their credit cards and pay off all of their debt by selling whatever they don’t need and spending as little as possible on themselves until their debt is paid off. I heard him on the radio and his plan is doable. It is basic common sense and self motivation, but he helps people realize their potential of living debt free. More Americans need to do this and our government needs to do this as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OH JP!! Thanks for that clarification!! When I glanced at the late site last night well early this morning I missed that!!

LISTEN TO THE MAN!!

HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!!

APOLOGIES, SIR, for misunderstanding your site when I reviewed it!!

DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!!

THANKS JP!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No Problem Judy it was late when you read that.....
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I'm amazed at the number of people that don't know how to use a credit card to their advantage. The key is to buy only what you can afford and pay the balance off every month to avoid the high interest charges. I've always done that and never had a debt problem. So many people max out the cards and make the minimum payments each month, which creates the build up of debt.

It can be beneficial using a credit card for your purchases since it gives you fraud protection, and the ability to pay your bills each month with one easy payment. And it is also nice if you can find a card that offers a rewards program for purchases, but the key is knowing how to use a card without compunding debt. If you can't manage your money then don't get a credit card.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So many people max out the cards and make the minimum payments each month, which creates the build up of debt.

Sounds like the US Goverment paying the Federal Reserve....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234