Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    Doubt it.My Larimore relatives who've resided in Va. for the last couple years wouldn't be too impressived with a state killer.Ca. was already dying and now he's kicking it.
    I guess you could consider Arnold a 'hero' in a "guy performs cpr but lifts victims wallet" type way.
    I would take Arnold over Gov Mark Warner anyday of the year. Warner has been an abomination since day one and if not for a very strong Republican congress this clown would have turned Virginia into Virginiafornia easily. At least Arnold listens most of the time. Not only is Warner in love with illegal aliens, but he's all for giving voter rights to convicted felons. I'm glad he's leaving soon.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Doubt it.My Larimore relatives who've resided in Va. for the last couple years wouldn't be too impressived with a state killer.Ca. was already dying and now he's kicking it.
    I guess you could consider Arnold a 'hero' in a "guy performs cpr but lifts victims wallet" type way.
    I would take Arnold over Gov Mark Warner anyday of the year. Warner has been an abomination since day one and if not for a very strong Republican congress this clown would have turned Virginia into Virginiafornia easily. At least Arnold listens most of the time. Not only is Warner in love with illegal aliens, but he's all for giving voter rights to convicted felons. I'm glad he's leaving soon.
    Arnold's still worse.He's got a bigger state and a bigger blind audience.

I emailed my kin in 9 palms the below questions just to see what they were thinking. He has been in Calif. since returining from Vietnam.

who would you say is doing or done the better job to date Arnold Schwarzenegger or Gary Davis ??

the reply:

Arnold, far and away. His only failing is that he's priming for a reelection by raising a tremendous amount of campaign funds. He has proven not to be totally immune to special interests.

OK, I'm going back to illegal alien stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Arnold's still worse.He's got a bigger state and a bigger blind audience.
    Arnold's worse than Warner? You must be joking right? Warner is a step above Grey Davis, barely.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HEY RICK!!! Where are you coming from? Do you support the Minutemen on the borders trying to stop the traffic of illegals into the US including California.......or NOT?

Let us know, because I'm confused by these posts.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CA Immigration stir

You seem to have relatives everywhere, and that's nice. But that doesn't make them experts on immigration. You are so opinionated sometimes! It's like arguing with a baby.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I emailed my kin in 9 palms the below questions just to see what they were thinking. He has been in Calif. since returining from Vietnam.

who would you say is doing or done the better job to date Arnold Schwarzenegger or Gary Davis ??

the reply:

Arnold, far and away. His only failing is that he's priming for a reelection by raising a tremendous amount of campaign funds. He has proven not to be totally immune to special interests.

nine palms?how about a major California area where less than half the population of the town golfs all day.C'mon.
    I live here;born and raised here.My family has been here in this state since at least 1855.I don't need to email anyone for how Arnold is doing.

OK, I'm going back to illegal alien stuff.

nine palms?how about a major California area where less than half the population of the town golfs all day.C'mon. Plus southern California is totally different than northern California.
    I live here;born and raised here.My family has been here in this state since at least 1855.I don't need to email anyone for how Arnold is doing.

Actually that was couple hundred years.
    Well, I hope you got that straight. My family have resided all over the eastern shore for 100's of years too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Actually that was couple hundred years.
    Well, I hope you got that straight. My family have resided all over the eastern shore for 100's of years too.
    yeah,the guys name was Rev.Richard Larimore.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast