Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CA-Illegal Immigrants Caught Shoplifting from Wal-Mart

Illegal Immigrants Caught Shoplifting from Wal-Mart
    9/29/2008

On Sept. 25, St. Mary’s Sheriff Dfc. J. Logalbo responded to Wal-Mart in California for a report of a shoplifter.

Investigation revealed Elmer Garcia, 20 of Great Mills and Edgar Caceres-Funez, 26 of Great Mills, stole a pair of “Georgeâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All undocumented immigrants go to Wal-Mart, please, lesson time for Wal-Mart. You, Wal-Mart have hired undocumented immigrants so pay the price, now. Most Americans prefer Wal-Mart to go under, Wal-Mart has not cared about American; but Wall Street is a different story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    All undocumented immigrants go to Wal-Mart, please, lesson time for Wal-Mart. You, Wal-Mart have hired undocumented immigrants so pay the price, now. Most Americans prefer Wal-Mart to go under, Wal-Mart has not cared about American; but Wall Street is a different story.
    No tears for Wal-Mart sending all our money to China

Vmonkey56 said it all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ILLEGALS shoplifting? That's can't be right! They are good hardworking people doing jobs United States Citizens refuse to do, maybe Walmart has a shortage of shoplifters. They just do not leave THEIR family values at the BORDER per out President.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    ILLEGALS shoplifting? That's can't be right! They are good hardworking people doing jobs United States Citizens refuse to do, maybe Walmart has a shortage of shoplifters. They just do not leave THEIR family values at the BORDER per out President.

maybe Walmart has a shortage of shoplifters

iccat

Very good!!!

But really, illegals shoplift?? No.

I am sure all illegals do not steal, in fact I know some that I trust.

When I used to help a friend liquidate personal estates, at least 50% of the female illegals stole - or tried to steal. That is not an exageration, just fact. It was a constant battle. They would stuff things in their clothing, in babies carry alls, send their little kids to the car with things one at a time, or they would exchange the tags.

The odd thing was, I never had trouble with the men. It was the women.

I have gotten to garage sales and the young women holding the sale would just be in tears because a carload of illegals had swarmed in and stolen things. It has happened a number of times.

Illegals do shoplift alot and not just at Wal Mart. My daughter works for a police department and there is a big mall in that city. A large number of shoplifters that get caught are illegals. One illegal Colombian couple had around $3,000 in stolen brand name designer items when arrested. Another day a Mexican decided to steal a pair of sunglasses and the list goes on. ICE is at the police station on a regular basis dealing with illegals that were arrested as the city is not a sanctuary one.
    Another common practice they have is openning and eating items while shopping and not paying for it. Often times they do this with cookies and candy which they give their children. I report it as much as possible.

swatchick

I have seen them let their children eat and then leave the package.

Also, the let them open toys to play with while they shop and just leave the toys. Sometimes, they park their kids in the toy department while they shop. I have seen the Wal Mart toy aisle in a complete mess from this. Wal Mart never seems to care - I've mentioned it to an - all I got was a shrug and and 'oh well'.

Garage sales are my hobby, so I see a lot of them. Now about half the sales are hispanics, read that illegals here. They will just have tables full of stuff and racks full of clothing. Some of them have a big sale every month. I have often wondered if this wasn't stolen. Maybe a group steals in one town and another sells it.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    swatchick

I have seen them let their children eat and then leave the package.

Also, the let them open toys to play with while they shop and just leave the toys. Sometimes, they park their kids in the toy department while they shop. I have seen the Wal Mart toy aisle in a complete mess from this. Wal Mart never seems to care - I've mentioned it to an - all I got was a shrug and and 'oh well'.

Garage sales are my hobby, so I see a lot of them. Now about half the sales are hispanics, read that illegals here. They will just have tables full of stuff and racks full of clothing. Some of them have a big sale every month. I have often wondered if this wasn't stolen. Maybe a group steals in one town and another sells it.

My Mom was a dept manager for toys for a wal mart and she would go on about how she couldn't believe that parents would dump their kids in toys and the mess the kids would make while she was trying to do her work. They left the kids there not just for a minute but for long periods of time even more than half an hour. The kids would pen toys, bounce balls, throw stuff on the floor, etc. And Walmart would do nothing of course. Either they were illegal or from across the border shopping, most people who have lived here for years and were born here whose family came from Mexico can't even stand these people but then again there are those who have also lived here years and act like savages so there are two types. All I can say is this new crop of IA and their anchor babies are rude and disrepsectful with a sense of entitlement when they don't even speak the language or have any loyalty to the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    swatchick

My Mom was a dept manager for toys for a wal mart and she would go on about how she couldn't believe that parents would dump their kids in toys and the mess the kids would make while she was trying to do her work. They left the kids there not just for a minute but for long periods of time even more than half an hour. The kids would pen toys, bounce balls, throw stuff on the floor, etc. And Walmart would do nothing of course. Either they were illegal or from across the border shopping, most people who have lived here for years and were born here whose family came from Mexico can't even stand these people but then again there are those who have also lived here years and act like savages so there are two types. All I can say is this new crop of IA and their anchor babies are rude and disrepsectful with a sense of entitlement when they don't even speak the language or have any loyalty to the USA.
    And they wonder why we get so mad, I have all I can do to control my temper at times when the real blowup happens I hope it is in my lifetime so my kids wont have to deal with it.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast